Chapter 3

Cesar pov

We had tie the horses to the tree's that was in the back of the abandoned farmhouse, the house looked. Empty and abandon, maurice stay back with the horses while i rocket and koba, luca. Check around the house and there at the front door, i went to open it than where was another. Door but it gated door, like a caged door it was strange like someone keeping someone in not out. Than we went slowly in, there was some kind of normal living room, but it had strange chains to the wall it was strange, as i look around it was creepy. I went to the kitchen and it got worse med's bottles, needles. All over the table, it was strange and creepy also, i went to another room i found i turn a light on. There was pictures all over the walls, same girl all over but at different ages. Some naked pictures and mostly her in room with gray bricked area, like a basement . Than I saw a laptop on a desk than I gently touch it, it show a girl on thin dirty mattress. She was in his house, I quickly went back than Maurice saw my worried signs what's wrong Cesar ? He asked. Girl is here ..locked up like ape I sign quickly. He nodded, than we started to look through all the rooms until I heard a thud.

~~~ camellia pov

It been two days since my kidnapper has not come back. My stomach growling in pain, as I try to make myself comfortable. Nothing I heard the door open than footsteps they found larger than the man. Maybe it's the police or rescuers, thought. After a while i got worried thinking I was worried. I grab a book began to throw it and it hit the ceiling  over and over again. Than I started to scream " HELP!!!! BEEN KIDDNAPPED HE RAPED ME PLEASE HELP" I yelled over and again until my throat was hurting really bad. I heard footsteps nothing but they were getting closer and louder. I try to walk out to the basement stairs but my ankle chains stop. Really I thought I just wanted to free from this hell hole. I could taste and feel freedom, I kept praying as I waited to see the police.

~~~ Cesar pov
As we kept going through each room, nothing. I heard banging than a female voice screaming in fear I heard HELP!!!! BEEN KIDDNAPPED HE RAPED ME PLEASE HELP" I heard as did the other I follow the noise. I found a door under a rug there was a door I open. It I went down the stairs I saw the girl she frozen. When she saw me, a ) she didn't know what was happening b ) never saw a ape c) being shocked from saved  finally