Chapter 5

Carter POV

I gently lay Mallory on the bed, taking it slow and gentle is not new to me. But it's been a long time since I've done so, fuck she's so delicate I'm scared I'll hurt her or frighten her.

But the look on her face, the way she's biting her lower lip watching my every move tells me she desperate for more. She looks down at my manhood sticking straight up, throbbing to be inside of her already, but I want to take this slow. She deserves to be treated as such especially for her first time.

She's giving me something so precious so I intend to make this the most memorable moment for her.

"I'm going to be slow this round, but I can't promise I will always be." I lower myself down to her ear and whisper, her body presses up against mine at my voice.

"Let me know if I hurt you."

I look down at her one more time questioning if she's sure, I want her to be 100% sure before we take this any further. I know once I have a taste of her I'm never going to stop.

"I want you, Carter. I want to give myself to you completely." She innocently whispers while try to thrust her hips against me desperate to feel as much as she can.

"Patience sweetheart, I plan to go all night" I lower myself to her exposed neck softly kissing across it "And I plan to make you cum more than once."

As I begin to trail my kisses from her neck down to her navel my eyes never leave hers. I want to watch every expression she makes, each smile, wink, and lip bite I want to see it all.

I wrap my arms around her placing one hand on each cheek lifting her up to be perfectly aligned with my mouth. She bites her lip letting out a soft giggle as I slowly use the tip of my tongue to trace around her garden of Eden. My innocent vixen has no idea what is coming to her, she slowly widens her legs waiting to receive me.

I begin to tease her, kissing each side of her thigh. I kiss just above her vagina, she's tensing up becoming annoyed. And that is exactly what I want, I want her to wait to be tortured just a little. Over the last three years, I've patiently held back, not wanting to overstep my boundaries as her manager. But now she's begging me and I fucking love it, the whimpers, the tense body, the glassy eyes. I do one fast lick across her clit and she groans at my name angrily.

"Carter. Please Carter"

She grabs at her breast slightly pinching them, what a beautiful sight she is. I dash my tongue in and out as she moves her hips along to my rhythm. I love watching her squirm as my tongue licks up every part of her wetness. She pulls at my hair and I know she's close, her legs far tightening around my head as I kiss my way up to her clit.

I use the tip of my tongue and move it in a circular motion. She pulls my hair more she has no idea how to react, while the other hand claws at the bedsheets. If my tongue can do this to her imagine what my cock can do I think to myself. I told her we have all night and I meant it.

I continue on her clit, pulling out all the tricks I know. Including spelling out the alphabet on her, it seems the M part is driving her wild good to note. As she's almost ready to cum I push her legs apart

"I'm not done!" I shout causing her to release my hair.

As I lick her clit I insert two fingers into her tight pussy trying to find my way towards her spot. She gasps and I know I'm there. She's now gripping at the bed sheets with both hands as I slowly rub her insides. My tongue still twirling on her and her legs tremble, she's reached her climax. I moan against her as I continue, I want her to cum for me as she tries to crawl away.