Chapter 3

"What are you doing Carter?" She says in a hushed voice as I kneel in front of her perfectly smooth legs setting my eyes on my target.

Like a lion stalking his prey, I'm ready, I'm hungry for her.

"Shh let me take care of you sweetheart. I've waited so long for this" I reply my eyes never leaving hers.

I slowly begin kissing up her legs, dragging my tongue across tasting her along the way. Breathing in her scent, she arches slightly granting me easier access. She is the sweetest taste I have ever had and I have even begun, one hand reaches her garden and I slowly pull her panties to the side. Before I insert my two fingers I have her suck on them getting them nice and wet for her. I pull my fingers out of her mouth and thrust them into her dripping cunt.

She softly moans my name "Carter.."

"Wet for me already I see" I haven't even begun to pleasure her and she's dripping down my hand. The smell of her intoxicates me, her wetness mix with her vanilla honey smell is toxic to me.

In the most perfect way.

I struggle with wanting to taste her and wanting to feel her on me. My cock is being impatient tightening in my pants, he can't be contained much longer and she takes notice. She bites down on her lip starring at my jeans.

"Unbutton him," she says so casually. I give her a devilish look naughty she is.

"Are you ready for him?" I asked not caring for her answer because I already know it's a yes.

She nods while biting her lip. Damn that drives me crazy. She starts to squirm as one hand plays with her insides and the other unbuckles my pants. I refuse to break eye contact I want to see her moaning for me, trying to get away from my hand but pushing herself onto me at the same time. This is a view I can get used to.

She is vulnerable and I know it. So I slow down making sure she doesn't cum on me just yet. It's my turn to feel pleasure soon and I want this to last.

I get on my knees and pull her lace white panties down and throw them across the plane. She arches her back and I place my hands one on each ass cheek. Pulling her towards me, I thrust myself into her hard, I want her to know this won't be soft or easy. I'm going to ravage her, I want to rip through her. She sheds a single tear, tear of pleasure and a smile comes across my face. I have her exactly where I want her now.

She opens her mouth to stunned to moan.

As I thrust myself deeper into her one hand reaches behind her head pointing her down. I want her to see me inside her, I want her to watch as I thrust my rock hard cock into her. I want her to watch herself cum...

I lean up and kiss her on the lips softly. That's as soft as I'm going to be with her.

She looks at me trying not to smile.

"Welcome to the mile-high club baby," I say before I thrust in again deeper. Heavier. Ready to hit her cervix this time. She bites her lip and tilts her head back, I wrap my hand around her long black curls and bring her back to the show.

I feel her trying to squirm away from me as she cums. But I hold a firm grip on her hair making it hard for her to escape me.

"Carter...oh god Carter...I'm..."

"CARTER...Hello!"

"Damn babygirl no reason to yell" I smile.

Then my eyes begin to flutter open to someone shaking my shoulders...