The Thought Of You

Prologue

    Remember when everything seems so big. Good-byes were just meant “see you later”. Things have changed since I grew up. More complicated things came into my life, more heart broken, more relationship and most of all my first love. I never thought I would come into this stage, I always think that I will never fall in love or will never have my first kiss… Oh how wrong was I back then? My name is Madison I’m 17 now, I have a dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes, I live in LA, a lot of celebrities’ lives here and I got to meet a lot of them also.

    I have two best friends and they’re Gabrielle and Kaylee both of them are so close to me that we treat each other like sisters. Of course I’m one of those girls who fangirl over some one and that person will be Justin Bieber. Im a belieber for over 3 years now and I have always wish that someday I would be able to say “I have met Justin Bieber” that’s every beliebers dream and I’m just one of those fans who wish to meet him. My friends don’t seem to love him as much as I do, but they still respect him and my fangirling moments. Just image how it would be like to meet him…

Chapter 1

*Justin's Point of View*

-Fans Screaming-

    Wow! I honestly don’t even know how I got here. Everything went by so fast but I love it! Even though it goes crazy at some point, but I still love what I’m doing. The tour is just around the corner and I cannot wait to show the world. Me and Selena broke up just few months ago, things happen and I am heart broken, but I try not to show it and just focus about the music. My fans have been cheering me up everyday and they’re the reason why I do this. I have three months of break starting today, I have no clue where to go, so I’m just going to stay in LA for awhile and fly some of my friends here to chill with me. “Kenny, are we there yet?” this ride is so long, I’m drifting off…

    “Hey Justin we’re here!! JUSTIN!!!!!” Kenny says while screaming at me and shaking me trying to wake me up. I finally got up and I think I lost my hearing after what Kenny has done to me haha. “YEESSS FINALLY” I screamed like a kid who just got ice cream... I want Ice cream now. I got my bags at the back, my mom is with me and she went straight ahead in the house. I tweeted “Finally home :)” I need to let my fans know that I am home safely, even though they probably know that before I tweeted it. I got into my room and just stared at my ceiling and fell asleep.

*Madison’s Point of View*

    It’s summer break and I have absolutely nothing to do. I have been sitting here in my room staring at my laptop and just scrolling up and down the twitter page. I have nothing better to do, so I called Gabrielle and Kaylee if they want to sleep over at my house and just chill. They both agreed to sleep over at mine so I started to clean up my room, even though they have seen my room always messy.

    I closed my laptop and cleaned my room and I told my parents about Gabrielle and Kaylee will be sleeping over tonight here. Our sleepovers are nothing like those sleepovers in movies where you have pillow fight or manicure time, instead we just do whatever comes into our mind and it’s always more fun when it’s not planned.

*Doorbell rings*

    I ran downstairs and both Gabrielle and Kaylee have arrived, I hugged both of them like we have never seen each other for years. “LET THE PARTY BEGIN!” Kaylee said screaming while dancing in my living room. Of course they all ran to the pool and got their bathing suits on. “Hold on, let me change into mine” I said while running up to my room. I took my most favorite one which is Pink from abrecombie, I just love the color and how it fits me so well. I ran downstairs and jumped into the pool. That was a bad idea to jump in, the water was freezing cold in fact, I was shivering.

    “Omg Madison, why would you do that??” Gabrielle said while laughing at me. I honestly didn’t know what to say but just laugh. Both of them jumped into the water without telling me and they splash me with water, its like a wave came right into my face.

    “MADISON! I want you to meet someone, come here!” My mom yells from the living room. I came in with my towel covering me and I could not believe who I saw sitting beside my mom, I was speechless yet surprised.