Chapter 3

Madison’s point of view

Pattie have left our house and invited our family for a family dinner tomorrow. I was shocked and excited! I mean I'm going to dinner with Pattie and Justin like this is some crazy dream right now... am I dreaming or what? I couldn’t believe anything that has happened tonight. Gabrielle, Kaylee and I could not stop freaking out and just talking about what could happen tomorrow night, but all of the things we talked about seem to be impossible to happen, I mean Kaylee is saying that what if Justin falls in love with me. Yea it’s that crazy but I doubt it and beside I have a boyfriend, his name is Kyle.

Justin’s point of view 

My mom got home at around 10pm and she totally knew about dad, Jazzy and Jaxon coming here. She kept it a secret because well, they wanted to surprise me and how they miss me so much. I told my mom the whole story on how Kenny dragged me all the way to the airport and didn’t knew a thing what was going on, "that was the plan!" my dad said while reaching for some apple.  My mom just laughed at me. Jazzy and Jaxon slept really early, I guess of jet lag and also because, they have been chasing me around the house hahaha they're so adorable.

"So mom, how was meeting your old friend?" I said. "It was absolutely fun. I was able to catch up with all of the things happening in her life and I really missed her.." she said, also she told me about this girl who is her friends daughter and how me and her used to play a lot when we were just 3 or 4 years old. I have no idea who exactly she was talking about; I don’t remember this girl at all! My mom said her name was Madison, I honestly don’t remember her at all! Mom said that her and her family will be joining us tomorrow night for a dinner, maybe I will be able to remember her by then. 

Madison’s point of view

The night goes on with crazy things, me and my friends kept it a secret, no one is allowed to tweet it, facebook it etc. We kept the secret aside and had fun through out the night. We watched non stop movies, maybe 5 movies in total? Ha yea that's our sleepover. We were so dead that when we were watching "The last song" we all fell asleep in the middle of the movie it was around 3am already so we were like zombies! We woke up at the smell of waffles; we got up and went straight to the kitchen. "Ohh good morning little zombies hahaha" my dad said teasing us about how we look. "I'm going to eat your braaaiinns" I said while walking like a zombie. Hahahaha, I guess mornings are not so bad when your family and friends are crazy like me. 

My friends and I went to the mall to shop around and got new clothes since I will be going on a dinner with Justin’s mom and him so I will need to look good! It was around 3pm, it was Friday and the mall was not that packed as usual. We went around the mall for like hours and went to the food court to grab some food while we walk around the mall once again. We all got some starbucks frappuccino, I got caramel frappuccino and both of them got mocha frappuccino. We stopped by at a shoe store to check out new shoes... My friends were just taking pictures of themselves... We went out since there wasn’t any good ones and then my clumsiness came, I bumped into this lady and oh my gosh. Me and my friends just looked at each other shocked.

Justin’s point of view

The whole family including me went to the mall to get some new clothes for jazzy and Jaxon. We went around the whole mall looking for the right clothes for them. Everyone was so exhausted and could not walk anymore. We stopped by at Yogen Fruz to get some frozen yogurt and I love Yogen Fruz I don’t know why but I just do. Since Yogen Fruz was just at the front of the shoe store we decided to check out some shoes. My mom went right inside and all of the sudden she bumped into this girl. 

"Omg, I am so sorry. I wasn’t looking at all" she said looking down "oh don’t worry about it. I’m fine!" my mom said looking at her. She looked up and her eyes went big, I guess she recognized my mom. Her friends and her and just looked at each other with their eyes wide open. "Madison?!" my mom said to the girl, wait where have I heard that name before... Oh right my mom mentioned about this girl named Madison last night, could it be this girl?