Chapter 4

Madison’s point of view

I looked up and I saw Pattie. I bumped into Pattie! I felt so bad and embarrass because, I didn’t know what to do but say sorry probably like hundred times. I’m so clumsy that I did not even see her coming! Ahhh I hate myself right now. When she said she was fine, I was so happy and smiled; she was so sweet and so nice. My friends ran away because, they couldn’t handle it but freaked out so they ran away instead of staying with me. Now I’m the one who’s freaking out inside, like what am I suppose to do now? 

"Madison, how are you?" she said smiling. She always kept that smile; Justin and her have the cutest smile ever. "Well aside from my embarrassing moment I’m doing fine :)" I said laughing. I wasn’t so nervous at all, "hahahaha! Oh Madison I want you to meet Jazzy, Jaxon, Jeremy and Justin" the moment she said Justin, I think I wasn’t breathing at all. "Madison, are you ok?" Justin said shaking me. Omg Justin Bieber is touching me! "Huh? Oh yea I'm fine...” I said I could feel my face turning red; I just smiled the whole time. "Aww your blushing" Justin said while hugging me. Is it ok to die in his arms now...  I pulled myself together and told myself not to freak out... Just not yet.

I said hi to Jazzy and Jaxon, they were so adorable. Justin, Jeremy and Pattie went inside the shoe store while me, jazzy and Jaxon stayed outside since they didn’t want to go inside so I insisted to look out over them. They were just so cute. We were playing a game and it was fun. All I see from the corner of my eye was Justin looking over at us and had a smile on his face. I didn’t look because it felt a bit awkward. They all came out and I told them I had to go because my friends are waiting for me. They all hugged me and said bye, "bye Madison see you later" Jaxon said with his cute little voice. 

While I was walking away I pulled my phone out and called Gabrielle, "OMG WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??" I said in a somewhat freak out mode. "We’re right behind you" I turned around and I see them running. I told them the whole story about what happened "we know we uh saw the whole thing...” they said smiling "but wait you were  ... you -wait - what???" I said confused "hahaha we were kind of uhm hiding...” Kaylee looked at me with her innocent face. I just laughed it off and we started walking to do more shopping.