Chapter 5

Justin’s Point of View

I think it was so adorable how Madison was so close with my sister and brother; she seems different from any other girl I see every day. I don’t remember her at all and I am pretty sure she doesn’t remember me too, I mean she doesn’t remember me as her friend when we were just little. It was time to go home and prepare dinner since her and her family will be joining us tonight for a dinner. I am really nervous about this dinner to be quite honest because, I don’t remember her at all so it will be an awkward dinner, I hope not though.

“I saw how you looked at Madison back in the shoe store Justin...” My dad said teasing me. “I was just looking over jazzy and Jaxon dad.” I was really looking over Jazzy and Jaxon; it just happens that she was there. We all got into the car and my dad was driving, ‘As Long As You Love Me’ came on and all you hear was everyone singing it, of course I had to sing it too. I was having fun and cannot believe my whole family is here with me. I took a nap in the car because I was really exhausted and could not keep my eyes open, I woke up at the sound of the car door being closed I think I had a mini heart attack I literally jumped out of my seat.

Madison’s Point of View

It was around 5pm when me and my friends have stopped and realized that we have done enough shopping and specially walking. I feel like my feet are going to fall off from all the walking around we have done in the mall. We got a lot of things from the mall and I think I’m broke; this happens to me a lot when it comes to shopping with my friends. “So Madison, are you ready to have dinner with Justin and his family?” Gabrielle asked. “To be honest with you guys, I am pretty nervous I mean I have no clue what to do, and probably my clumsiness will come along with me.” I started laughing because, I could imagine myself right now being all clumsy. “HAHAHA just imagine you tripping over something.” Kaylee said. “haha, alright guys we better go home before I run out of time to get ready.” I take hours to get ready for something special, and this is one of those days.

We got home at around 5:30pm and I have to be ready by 7pm which leaves me an hour and a half. “Do you think I could get ready in an hour and a half?” I said panicking. “Yes, we’ll help you.” Kaylee said. We started to gather all of my shopping bags and just putting everything on and see which one is the perfect one to wear. Gabrielle is really good at fashion and she has picked a really cute outfit for me to wear. “OMG, this is perfect” I said looking at myself on the mirror. The outfit that Gabrielle has picked was dark skinny jeans with a gold belt and this cute blue silk top. It was so perfect, I really love my outfit and now it’s time for the hair and makeup. I did my makeup, well I only did mascara and eyeliner but I put on some golden brown eye shadow. Gabrielle and Kaylee did my hair while I was putting makeup on and basically they just made my hair wavy, my hair is naturally straight so I asked them if they can make it wavy and of course they did. It was 6:40pm by the time we were done, and it felt amazing knowing I finished before 7pm which is a miracle “I’m done! It’s a miracle I got ready before 7” I said twirling around.

Justin’s Point of View

I got into my room and started to pick my best outfit in my closet. I couldn’t find any at all! All of my clothes were all over the place and it’s crazy, I found the perfect one after screwing up my closet haha. It was jeans and a white v neck shirt with this jeans type vest; I don’t really know what they are called haha. I tidy up my room before 7pm strikes and wow I feel accomplished. I got downstairs and it smells so good, I was getting hungry. I went to the living room and I saw jazzy with her pink dress and Jaxon was wearing a bow tie with his white shirt. My dad was helping my mom cook in the kitchen while me, Jazzy and Jaxon were just chilling in the living room watching kids shows. I took a picture of them two and posted it on twitter with a caption ‘Getting ready for a dinner with family and friends.’