The End

Percy Jackson- You and Percy lived happily in New York City. You and Percy always protected your child from the monsters. Every year for summer you would bring Alyssa to camp half blood so she would know how to protect herself and her heritage. You and Percy loved each other dearly and you never let go.
"I love you F/N more then you will ever know." Percy said.
"I love you too Percy." You smiled.

Jason Grace- You and Jason went to college in Los Angeles. Then you both returned to Camp Jupiter with Ciel. The three of you would travel to Camp Half Blood to see yours and Jason's old friends. You and Jason lived a happy life filled with love and joy and you always lived as peacefully you could get.
"F/N Grace I love you more then you could ever know." Jason said.
"Jason Grace I love you far more then you love me." You said.
"Impossible." Jason said and hugged you.

Leo Valdez- You were with Leo so he could fulfill is promise he made to Calypso and that took about six months. Then you and Leo aided Apollo with his quest. Finally after that you and Leo settled down in New York with Sammy and Selah. You both tried to live a normal life but people always needed help with their quests but you both looked on the bright side that Selah and Sammy if it was summer could hang out in Camp half blood and make friends and train or if it was the school year could hang out with Percy. You both loved each other no matter what and where one went the other one followed.
"I love you mi amore." Leo said.
"I love you more." You said.
"No I love you more." Leo said.

Frank Zhang- Frank became the praetor of the twelfth legion. So, you and Frank were usually at Camp Jupiter and you two rarely ever visited Camp Half Blood. You, Frank, and your son Chase lived a happy life filled with love and joy. You and Frank couldn't even imagine a better life.
"I'm so lucky to have you I love you." Frank said and hugged you.
"I'm the lucky one I love you too." You said.

Nico- You and Nico stayed at Camp Half Blood for a couple years. Then you and Nico went to college in New York. After that you two settled down with Noelle and you three lived a happy life. 
"I love you Nico." You said.
"I love you F/N even if you stop loving me I will always love you. You are my soulmate." Nico said.
"I will never stop loving you." You said. 

Luke- You and Luke settled down and lived a happy life with Micah. You both loved each other more then anything in the love. You  and Luke would do anything for each other.
"F/N I love you. I will always love you more then you love me. I will do anything for you." Luke said and kissed your hand.
"Luke. You are my one true love. I will do anything for you too. Wherever you go I go." You said.

Octavian- You and Octavian went to college and then came back to Camp Jupiter where you two lived happily with Camila.  You always loved each other no matter what happened.
"I love you Octavian I'm so glad we met." You said.
"I love you F/N. I'm so glad you gave me a chance." Octavian said.

Travis-  You and Travis attended college and after college you two would visit Connor and Travis and Connor would pull some pranks.  After college you  two settled down and had Rivers.  You and Travis were together for eternity  always staying by each other side. You two are relationship goals.
"Travis I love you more then you can ever imagine in your life." You said.
"F/N I love you for eternity even if you stop loving me I will always love you and I will never stop loving you." Travis said.

Connor- After Travis left Connor was responsible  for the cabin and he didn't prank as much. When Meg came he tried to get revenge for her poking his eye but that failed so you pranked her by dumping a water balloon full of slime on her.  After Camp Half Blood you both went to the same college in New York. Then you both got a house, job and had Kaia.
Travis would come around to see his niece and you, Connor,and Kaia would go to Camp Half Blood for the summer so she would know some of her demigod heritage. You and Connor always stood by each other when one of you guys got hurt it was the others personal duty to get revenge by pranking the person that hurt them. 
"I love you F/N more then life itself. I always have your  back at everything." Connor said.
"Connor I love you so much. I will always be by your side." You said.
"I saw that to be true when Meg poked my eye and you got her back." Connor said.
"She messed with the wrong boy with the wrong girlfriend now wife." You said.
"She did and I would never change you for the world I love you so much." Connor said.
You hugged him tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That is the end of the story." You said and shut the book.
"Awww I want more." Your child said.
"Well eventually you will write your story when you are older." You said.
"Telling the infamous story." Your husband said.
"Always." You said.
"You know the story!?" Your child said in shock.
"I know it defiantly." Your husband said.
"Now let's go play." Your husband added and picked up your child and ran away.
You smiled and got up and put the book away.
"This story has come to an end." You thought.
You walked into the other room and you saw your husband and your child playing.
"I love you all." You said.

This story has come to a wrap. I remember when I didn't want to continue this story because it wasn't getting any support but some people wanted me to continue so I continued it. Thank you so much for your support.  Let me know what other stories you  want me to write for you guys. Now the other ending might be confusing. But I want to see how you guys interpret it so comment what you think it meant.  Bye guys!