Baby's First Christmas

Percy Jackson- It was Christmas Eve and you and Percy were still wrapping gifts.
"How many gifts did we get Alyssa?" Percy asked.
"A lot the tree is full of presents for Alyssa and for you." You said.
"I bought you a lot of gifts to F/N." Percy said smirking.
"What did you get me?" You asked.
"You'll find out tomorrow unless you tell me what you got me." Percy said smirking.
"Haha that's funny you won't find out till tomorrow." You said putting a green bow on the gift.
"We are done." You said with a smile.
Christmas 🎄 Day:
"F/N! F/N! F/N wake up! It's Christmas!" Percy yelled holding Alyssa.
"Put Alyssa down so I can freeze you." You said tired.
"Yeah not happening but let's go Icy." Percy said smirking.
You sighed. "Alright." You said.
The three of you walked down the stairs and to the white tree decked out in blue lights and ornaments. 
"Alyssa it's time to open your gift." You said and handed her a gift wrapped in blue.
Percy helped her open it and it revealed a light blue jacket and snow suit.
"It's so cute." Percy said.
"Percy here is your gift." You said and gave him the gift with a blue bow.
"It's a box." Percy said.
"Open it Water Boy." You said with a giggle.
Percy opened the white box and it revealed a gold trident necklace with an anchor.
"I love it thank you." Percy said.
"Here's your gift." Percy said with a smile.
You smiled and open the blue box and it revealed a snowflake bracelet.
"Percy I love it so much thank you so much." You said and put it on.
"I love you." Percy said.
"I love you too." You said and he kissed your cheek.
Alyssa's gift:

Your Gift:

Percy's gift:

Percy's gift: