Nico

How You Met- You are a daughter of Zeus and you were trying to fly. Come on F/N we got this. You thought. You started to fly but you lost control and hit a kid. Oh I'm so sorry. You said. It's fine. He said looking the other way.  You offered him your hand but he didn't accept it. Hey I'm F/N daughter of Zeus what's your name? You asked. Nico son of Hades. He said. You smiled. I hope we become friends Nico. You said.

Getting Close- Hey Nico. You said. What is it? He asked. You are so cold. You mumbled. What do you need? He asked impatiently. Can you help me with my sword fighting? You asked. He sighed. Fine. He said. You smiled and you two walked together. Okay let's go. Nico said. You ran towards him and he smirked and moved out the way and then knocked you to the ground. Here is your problem you rush into it. He said. You sighed and looked away. Yeah I guess. You mumbled. Let me help you. He said. Thank you. You said. He nodded.

You realize you like him- You couldn't help but stare at Nico. You liked him big time and anyone could tell but you just denied.  Hey F/N. Nico said. You blushed. H-hi. You stuttered. Why are you all red? He asked. N-no reason but um I have to go find Percy bye. You said and rushed off.

He realized he likes you- (His POV)
I saw F/N rush off. I wonder why she needs to see Percy. I thought. Doesn't he know that she's mine? I thought. Ugh why did I think that. I sighed.  I walked and I saw Annabeth. Annabeth. I said. What is it? She asked. I keep thinking about this person and I don't want this person with anyone but me what's wrong with me? I asked. She smiled. You like someone. She said. I blushed. Yeah whatever. I said and walked away.

He asks You to be his Girlfriend-  You were sitting and writing and you saw Nico. Nico! You yelled and waved and he turned and looked at you and walked away. You sighed and ran after him. Nico! You yelled again.  He looked at you and walked faster. You ran faster and you fell into him. Watch it. Nico said. You hugged him. Will you go out with me? Nico asked. Yes. You said. He smiled and hugged you. I ship it!! Percy yelled.

First Kiss- You were talking with Percy. So has he kissed you? He asked. You blushed. No. You said. Why are you asking me this geez you aren't my brother and even if you were you shouldn't have to know. You said. Thalia would beg to differ. Percy teased. Ugh. You said. You saw Nico and he saw you. He ran to you and hugged you. You two looked at each other then he kissed you and you blushed madly. You kissed back. I'm telling Thalia! Percy yelled with a smirk. Never! You yelled and you ran after him. Nico help me! You yelled. Then Nico started to run too.

Nicknames-
He calls you- Lightning Queen because you always throw lightning at random people when your mad
You Call Him- Prince because he is the prince of darkness and of your heart

He Saves You- You were coming back from a quest and you were with two other demigods that didn't know they were demigods. What's that?! One of the new demigods said. An empousa. You said. You pulled out a sword. Run straight I'll catch up to you. You said. They stood in place in fear. Go! You yelled. They started to run and you ran to the monster. Demigod. It hissed. You hit the empousa with a sword but the empousa knocked you back. The empousa was above you and you were scared but you saw a sword go into the empousa. N-Nico. You stuttered. He offered you his hand and you accepted. Please don't do anything stupid again. He said. A tear went down your cheek. I'm sorry. You said. It's not your fault. Nico said.

Date Night- You were getting ready for your date night with Nico. Where is my little sister heading off to? Thalia asked. Out. You answered fixing your H/C hair. A date with Nico? She questioned. You blushed and she smirked. Knew it. She said. You rolled your eyes. You fixed your F/C dress and you heard a knock on the cabin door. Thalia opened the door and she looked at Nico. Nico you better not hurt her. Thalia said. I won't Thalia and you know that. Nico said. Hi Nico. You said. Hi F/N you look gorgeous. Nico said and kissed your cheek. You smiled and blushed and you two walked out. Where are we going? You asked. Take a walk in the woods under the moonlight. He said. How romantic. You said. You two went walking in the woods and you saw a blanket laid out. Here we go. Nico said. You smiled and you both sat down. You looked at all the stars and the moon and then you looked at Nico. You are my star. You said. He smiled. You are my everything. Nico said and kissed you.

Who's Jealous of Your Relationship- A random daughter of Demeter and Will. They like Nico but you know Nico is yours and not theirs.

You have a mini fight- You could of died! Nico yelled. But I didn't! You yelled back. You glared at him. Your precious to me. He said. I love you. Nico said. I love you too but you need to let me be a demigod and fight. You said. He walked over to you. You saw tears coming from his face. I don't want to lose you. He cried. You started to cry. You won't ever lose me I love you. You cried. You two ran to each other and hugged each other.