Chapter 5

Ugh, where am I? Why is my head pounding? I can't get up. I need to get up. I need to get up. I need to get up. I slowly open my eyes, everything is blurry. I feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest. I can't see anything. I rub my eyes and my vision clears. I look at what I'm on, I'm on a bed. I look around and see red cups all around the room. I try to sit up but I'm stopped my something wrapped around me. I look down and see an arm. My heart starts beating fast, at least all my clothes are on. I look to see who's arm it is. I turn my head slowly and look to see Chace sound asleep. Why is he here with me?

I move his arm off of me and stand up. I felt like I was going to throw up. I stumble to the door and open it. The hall way had two people passed out in it, and it was even worse than Chace's room when it comes down to it being cluttered with cups. I step over the people and open the first door I find. Thankfully it was the bathroom because the moment I open the door I feel sick. I move to the toilet and start throwing up. There was a girl in the bathtub next to me still asleep. I kept heaving even though there was nothing left. My head was pounding, I felt like shit. What did I do last night?

I finish dry heaving, rinse my mouth, and walk back out into the hallway to find Candice. If I stayed here, then she must have too. She would never leave without me. I go back to Chace's room to see if she might be in there, but it was just Chace. I see that my shoes are on the floor, so I put them on. I feel him moving in bed and I look to see if he's waking up. His eyes slowly open and then focus. I look at the time and see it's noon. I need to text my mom. Chace raises himself and sits up.

"Hey Porter." His voice was extremely raspy.

"Hey Chace." I reply.

"How are you feeling?" He says slowly.

"I feel like shit. I don't remember anything." I say to him. He laughs and nods his head.

"You've got a hangover don't you?" He smirks at me. I just laugh and shake my head.

"Yeah I guess I do. Do you know where Candice is?" I ask him.

"Check Veronica's room. I think that's where they passed out." He tells me. I stand up and walk out of his room. I don't know which one is Veronica's so I just open up each door. I finally find it and walk inside. I see Chelsey, Josie, Veronica, and Candice all passed out on the bed. I went over to Candice and shook her. She slowly woke up and focussed.

"Hey we need to go home." I whisper. She nods her head and stands up.

"Yeah let's go." She stands up but then falls back down again. "I feel sick."

I lead her to the bathroom to let her throw up. I hold her hair back while she continues to get every toxin out. I hear a laugh from the door and I look to see Chace leaning on the door frame in just pajama pants.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask him.

"It's just cute, because you guys will probably be holding each others hair in the future." He smiles at me. He walks in and sits next to me and looks at the girl in the bathtub. "You can pass out in the weirdest of places it seems." He laughs.

"Yeah I guess you can." I sigh and laugh with him.

"Just letting you know, you had a lot of fun last night." Chace says to me.

"Really? The last thing I remember was kissing Jeff in spin the bottle and then you kissing Chelsey." I tell him.

"You had a lot of fun with Jeff last night." He states.

"Well that's good. I like Jeff, he's a nice guy. I just hope he knows last night, whatever happened, was all just out of friendship." I yawn.

"Do you remember going into the pool?" He asks.