9.

"Get away from me!!!" I ran. Wait, why the fuck did I just say those words? I hate him. But, he was too good at it that I lost myself. I do want more but, w-with a guy?! You've got to be kidding me! He stole my first kiss! I can't let him steal my virginity! Not when I'm 18! Like what Shinya said no intercourse before marriage, even if he did that with Guren. Not to lie, but, I want to abide that rule so badly now, yet why do I feel like I don't want to? I told him I wanted him then ran away. I just really don't care now. I want to turn back time and force myself to not say them and here I am, in the kitchen cupboard hiding from that sick bastard.
It was not long enough that I heard footsteps in the kitchen. Shit, he must have found me.  I thought to myself. I hugged my legs closer to my body, praying that he would not find me here. His footsteps shuffled next to the cupboard then stopped right in front of it. HE FOUND ME!!! I heard the cupboard creak open. " I FINALLY FOUND YOU DAMN BRAT!"  He opened the cupboard and reached out for my body and carried me back to the bedroom. "OI! LET ME DOWN DAMN IT! I CAN WALK ON MY OWN!" He sighed In annoyance. He let me down. I ran back to my bed and covered myself with the duvet. "Yuu, I won't do anything to you." He said quietly. "I-I don't trust you!" I shouted from under he duvet. Then I felt a heavy weight on the side of my bed. "Calm down damn it." He pulled the duvet and stroked my hair gently. He was very cozy. A good person to be exact. I felt at ease with him. "Now, now, go to sleep Yuu. It's late." He stood up and was about to leave,but, I grabbed him, which, was.the.dumbest idea ever. It was like a mother who grabbed the wrong child. "Okay Yuu, what DO you want now?" "Ah... Eh?! Uh... Nothing you can go back to sleep now!" I lightly pushed him off my bed so that he was able to go to his. He grabbed my collar, his damn poker face stared at me. " TELL. ME. WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT. NOW." His voice was stern. I needed to answer him. Then, an idea popped out of nowhere. "Um... Can you sing me to sleep?" I asked him, hugging my pillow. He sighed.

I'm caught up when you looked at me,
You made my heart breathe with ease,
Chasing stars in our galaxy,
Making our own make believe.

I want you when the sun goes low,
Your body warmth wants me close,
You say you're always by my side,
'Till my blood runs dry.

And I would know that I won't be the same without you,
Don't let this moment slip away.

I'll take you for a drive,
Kiss me in the corner with your hand in mine,
Oooh..... Say you love me too,
And I'll give it to ya.

I fell asleep after that. All I felt was mika who gave me a kiss on the forehead. He really does have a good voice. I wish he could sing to me every time. It makes me comfortable and at home. Mikaela Shindo, can I really change my opinion about you?

.......
Heya! Sorry, no smut today. Just some cute stuff. And I'm sorry for making it short! I'm a failure in life! But I do hope you enjoy this chapter. Also about the announcement, just to REMIND YOU GUYS THAT THE DEADLINE IS ON FRIDAY, THIS WEEK!
love y'all,
Arikarin 5677😉