4.

Yuu's pov

    'I hate this. Why him?' I splashed the water in the tub as I thought about it. 'Why him?! Argh!!! I should stop thinking about these stuff. You can't turn back now. Shinya would be disappointed and Guren would beat the shit out of you.' I thought to myself, too frustrated of how things worked out this year.

   I finished then started drying myself and wearing my pajamas.
  I walked out of the bathroom. He was settled on his bed, folding his necktie and blazer. " The bath's free." I stated as I dried my hair with the towel.  Then, a stupid Idea struck me. "Now that we're Roommates, let's try to get along." I reached out my hand for him to shake. He glanced up to me with a stoic face and walked straight pass me.
   ' I have been....... REJECTED?!' I grit my teeth and clenched my fist so tight that I could feel my nails stabbing it very hard.

   "WHAT THE FUCK?! I'M TRYING TO BE NICE HERE! YOU'RE MAKING THINGS SO MUCH DIFFICULT!!!!!" I huffed. He turned to me and yelled "WON'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" I jumped back in shock. He pushed me forcefully on his mattress.

Third person's POV

   Mika pushed him down with so much force that he could not get up. How strong was he? Yuu struggled to fight back. "OI! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN- mphh" he forced his lips on yuu's living a string is saliva as Mika pulled away.  "Wh-what the hell?" Yuu was dumbfounded. He kissed Yuu. But the worst is, it's yuu's first kiss.
"Now you're quiet." He walked to the bathroom  and took a bath. ' What the hell?' never had Yuu ever imagined this to happen. He touched his lips. ' but, it felt quite nice?' he blushed in frustration. 'not you're not gay!'  he walked to his bed and drifted off to sleep. Though, it felt quite uncomfortable sleeping. He doesn't know why.

💎

   Asura stood on his normal spot while Yuu was sitting on the ground.  Yuu started feeling as if he should talk to Asura about it. Yuu stood up and headed to Asura.

(The conversation went like this)

Asura: you still bothered?

Yuu: what do you mean?

Asura:*face palms* Are you stupid?! About the kiss! Duh!

Yuu: E-eh?! W-why would I be bothered?

Asura: Well, because you're a fucking cherry boy and you just let someone you hate kiss you but more like he forced you.
Fufufu~

Yuu: HEY!!! THAT AIN'T FUNNY YOU KNOW! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS! I WOULD'VE BEEN KISSED BY MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!

Asura: pfft! As if you'll ever get one.

Yuu: of course I will!!! I am handsome you know!

Asura: handsomely dumb.

Yuu: You piece of --!

Asura: you have to get ready for class. It's already morning.

Yuu: I am not believing you!

Asura: really. Do you want Guren to go apeshit again?

Yuu: I remember he was like......

(Flashback)

' WHAT THE FUCK YUICHIRO! I TOLD YOU TO FINISH YOUR HOMEWORK! WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING?! YOU GO BACK IN HERE AND FINISH THIS OR I WILL CUT OFF THE WIFI RIGHT NOW! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY WE ARE SPENDING FOR EDUCATION?! DON'T MAKE IT A WASTE! I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS  YOUR AGE ---- blah blah more ranting.'