a little about myself

Hello! I bet you guys might've missed me- oh shut up, nobody misses me. Anyway you guys might want to know some facts or stuff about me, well, here you go! Today I'm going to tell you some things about me!

                                          Q&A

Q: what's your gender?
A: I am a female, in case you guys are wondering.

Q: what is your nationality?
A: I am a Filipino. Yeah, you guys might think I'm American or something, but, I'm Filipino.

Q: what do you do when you are bored?
A: I mostly draw on my phone or with paper, I also read some manga, watch YouTube and anime, read some wattpad stories and write stories that you guys love so much!

Q: what is your favourite place in the whole entire world?
A: my room.

Q: Are you an introvert or extrovert?
A: an introvert. I don't really like the outdoors. Sorry mother nature.

Q: what are the colours of your clothes in your closet?
A: mostly black, grey and white.

Q: how many (real) friends do you have?
A: one. I'm so lonely. If you guys remember Star, she's my friend!

Q: long sleeves or short sleeves?
A: long sleeves, I hate exposing my skin.

Q: rate from the best to the least: boy X girl, boy X boy, girl X girl.
A: 1. Boy X boy
     2. Girl X girl
     3. Boy X girl

Q: what is your favourite food?
A: STEAK!!!

Q: Why do you call yourself Arikarin 5677?
A: well, Arikarin means Sam in Japanese. My real name is Sam by the way. About the numbers, they just sound good.

Q: what kind of art style do you draw?
A: ANIMUUU! Maybe I'll show you some pics.

Q:how many sibling do you have?
A: I have two sisters. Yeah, we're all girls.

Q: are you the youngest or oldest?
A: I'm actually in between since I was born the second.

Q: will you shout out anyone today?
A: you're right! I am here to shout out my friend star! Though I think she calls herself Gravy in wattpad. Please read her story Relevance. She just started and updates might be slow because she only has her phong from Friday to Sunday. But please go read her story!

Q: are you going to make more of these?
A: maybe. If you guys have any questions about me, don't be shy to comment!

-----------------

Hey! I hope you guys enjoyed it and don't worry I'm still working on the next chapter so...... Hang on!

                            As always,
              Arikarin 5677😘