3.

Yuu's POV

' huh? Where am I?' I looked around then saw a figure standing on a sword. 'Asura? What's going on ?' he looked around to face me. ' You Baka. Don't you remember anything?' I shook my head. 'you're really an idiot you know that right?' ' The fuck?! I am not an idiot I'm just-' ' a person with no brain?' I grit my teeth as asura chuckled.

  'So you never remembered anything?'
' fuck no.'
' well, you were walking down the hall then you passed out.'
' then where the fuck am I physically?'
' I only see what your eyes see. So how could I possibly know? By the way, you should wake up soon or your friends will be in great trouble.'
'wait what?! Hey!'

💎

I woke up with a sharp pain on my back. Where the fuck in the world am I? I looked around. Everything looked so fancy and stuff. I stood up not caring about the pain on my back, I just needed to get out of here.

Just when I went out of the room, my friends were outside. Why were they outside? I just don't get it.

  "Guys? What the hell are you doing h-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" The voice came from a really dark corner of the room. Who? Who would that be? This was so confusing.
"NO. YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! WHAT THE SHIT ARE WE DOING HERE AND WHY ARE WE HERE?!" I yelled out in anger. I panted as if I finished a marathon of 500 miles. What? Shouting is tiring but I had to shout.

A chuckle came from the back of the room.
" Oh dear, You shouldn't shout at the prince. " He said. "Prince?!" The other four were shocked. " Yes, I am the prince you low lives. How dare you treat me this way?"
The other four got down on there knees and bowed. " We're so sorry for the inconvenience dear prince. Please forgive us." Mitsuba apologized. "Yuu! Bow down!" Shinoa whisper shouted. "You right there. How dare you not bow down!" He snarled at me. " Why the fuck do I need to bow for you? Just because you're a prince, it doesn't mean I have to praise you! You fucking Bastard!" I see the prince stand there with a stoic expression on his face.      " Forsake Yuu!" Mitsuba cursed under her breath. I put my arms on my hips. 'Now you got nothing to say bitch?' I smirked to myself. Then he started leaning closer and closer. 'WHAT the fuck is he doing?!' he then clutched my shirt. What. The. Fuck. Is . He.
doing ? Then he released from the embrace. I saw something in his hand it was the fucking note that i passed to Shinoa and Yoichi! Oh fuck. If he finds out what we were talking about, we're so doomed!

   "From today on you will follow me." He started his way back to the large door and went out.

    That. Fucking. Son. Of. A. Bitch. Though, he did smell good. I don't know why. His skin was really soft when it brushed against mine. I really want to hold his hand. Wait...... WHAT?! No no no! I am not gay, I hate him and I will never praise him!

   "Yuu-kun, are you okay?" Yoichi tilts his head. "Yeah." Yoichi nodded and we started walking back to class.

    💎

" What the crap are you guys doing here?"
I shrieked as I saw Shinya and Guren outside of my school. " Oh honey, I forgot to tell you that you're getting a dorm!" Shinya smiled at me. " A-a what?!" " A dorm dear, your stuff is here." Fuck this. Crossed my fingers, hoping that I would get paired with Yoichi.

  We dragged my things up to my room. We opened the door to see two single beds on both ends of room. The bed to my right was nearly done and the things were put away orderly. " Oh! Your roommate is so neat! Make sure you don't mess the room." Shinya admired his neat side of the room.
" We have to start unpacking so that it would look neat." Shinya said as we started opening and placing my things in order.

💎

    "Bye Yuu. Good luck." Shinya kissed my forehead and left with Guren. I sighed as I flopped down onto my bed.
'i wonder who my roommate will be.' I thought to myself. I decided to check his stuff. (A/n girl should be paired with girls and boys with boys.)

  I examined the bed. The sheets were damn expensive, who would be this rich? He even has a very expensive watch. Like those one in a million. 'damn son. Wait.......
Wouldn't it be weird that someone so rich is actually sleeping in my dorm?' I asked myself. I slowly shook my head. ' I'm just over thinking things.' the door started to open and it shut again.

     I looked at the door just to see the pr-prince?! Fuck. I must just be dreaming or something. I blinked once again. No, this is no dream. This is reality.

   "What the fuck are you doing?!" I said pointing at his stoic face. "This is my dorm room." He said still stoic. " Wh-what?!" I screamed. He smirked at me.

   This would be a long year.

💎

Arikarin: Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter.

Co-worker: what the fuck?! Why you leave it like this?!

Arikarin: what's wrong with leaving it like that?

Co-worker : it's a cliff hanger!! Why !!!!
* Starts crying*

Arikarin: okay? *Backs away*

Co-worker: oi!!! Don't fucking leave!!!!
* Starts running towards me*

Arikarin: fuck!!!!!* Starts running* I hope my readers aren't like this.

Readers: what the fuck?! A cliff hanger?!
Oi ! Author Chan wait!!!!! How dare you leave it like this!!!!!

Arikarin: Fuck me. Why?!

💎

Hang on for the next chapter guys!

Love y'all,
Arikarin 5677