Chapter XV- Desperate

Horror's P.O.V

Man, I really need to stop the dirty thoughts. All those thoughts on me hugging him turned into me putting a collar on him and ramming him up the wall. I started drooling. "Love~ you're drooling~ desperate already~?" Lust snapped me out of my thoughts. I blushed and turned away. Lust blushed deeply. I felt my pants glow. Shit.

Lust's P.O.V

Damn, well, I think I can top him. Horror grabbed my arm and teleported me to a room. It just so happens to be his. He locked the door and leaned and whispered in my   non-existent ear. "I don't think you'll be able to walk for a while~" he clipped something around my neck. I saw that it was a collar. He shortened the leash and brought me really close. He kissed me passionately, of course I kissed back. He pushed me against the wall. Our tongues tangled with eachother. He gripped my waist and pulled me closer. Our eyes closed in bliss. We pulled away, gasping for air. Red and purple saliva connected us together.

He licked my neck. I moaned softly. He started nibbling at my neck and pinned my arms above my head. I noticed something clicked. He chained me to the wall. His hands trailed around my body. He started to bite my neck while rubbing my spine. "A-ah~" I moaned gently. He slowly un-dressed me. I already had my female parts summoned. "Desperate hm~?" Horror smirked. He took of his shirt giving me full view of his ribs. Damn, eye candy.

I started drooling. "Heh, enjoying the view~?" Horror flirted. "S-shut up" I looked away. I heard a clip and I could tell his pants were off. I looked deep into his red eyelight. He lined up with my entrance and rammed straight into me. "AAHHHH~!!" I moaned from all the pleasure, my hips buckled. He kept going fast. He rammed into my prostate. The chains snapped and I gripped his back. "K-keep going~!! Don't stop until I can't walk~!!!" I moaned. Drool was dripping out of my mouth, my eyelights turned into hearts.

"I'm gonna~!!" I cummed. He cummed as well, the warm feeling I felt in my lower region. He pulled out of me and I fell on him. He grabbed me and carried me to his bed. He placed the blankets on us. I cuddled him to sleep. Man was I going to be sore as hell tomorrow. I drifted off.........

Error's P.O.V

WhErE tHe HeLl Is HoRrOr!? We'Re BuSy DoDgInG ReApEr JuSt BeCaUsE KiLlEr MaDe GeNo CrY!! WhAt ThE hElL!?

Geno: Love! I'm fine!

Reaper: No, he made you cry! Let me guess, he talked about Papyrus.

Killer: Hey! Stop! My Papyrus is dead too!

Dust: Same!

Nightmare: This is not fair!! You're Death himself and we can't touch you!

Reaper: Eat it losers!

GeNo GrAbBeD ReApEr AnD kIsSeD hIm.

ErRoR: GeNo?!

Reaper: Mmmm.......

Geno: Stop fighting, lets go.

Reaper: Sure love, anything for you~

AnD tHeY tElEpOrTeD oFf.