Chapter VIII- Kill Him?!

Lust's P.O.V

So much for help. They are laughing like idiots. "So, if you're Fresh, then that means...........I have to kill you" I smiled. His shades changed to 'Hell No'. "Brah, why would you want to kill diddly darn me? These unrad homesicles must have made you nuts!" Fresh exclaimed. "I have to change" I shrugged. "Broski, you don't change like this, it just makes you a darn bad and unrad homie-slice" Fresh informed.

"Heh, you're right, where are we by the way?" I asked. "Brah! We're in the uncool, boring, depressing and literally hell, Anti-Void!" Fresh explained with a smile. His shades now said 'Unrad'. "Anti-Void? That means that the opposite is the Doodle Sphere" I muttered.

Error: YeP, InK's StUpId DoOdLe SpHeRe!

Horror: Error, chill -_-

Killer: Don't give him the 'neutral face of displeasure'!

Dust: Heh, yeah.

Nightmare: Going off topic, Lust, kill him.

Lust: I-I.............I don't want to!

Nightmare: That was quick, told ya he wouldn't last long -_-

Horror: Heh, you called it.

Lust: You knew I didn't want this? Yet you still did this to me!?

Nightmare: Yeah, I guess you'll remain known as a slut.

Lust: ..............*whispers* I knew I couldn't trust any of you.....

I just turned around, went to the corner, lay down, and cried(thats me when I see a Drink OTP). I just layed down there till I fell asleep.....

Timeskip~

Horror's P.O.V

"Err, do you think he's okay?" I asked. "You suddenly care?" Nightmare asked with a raised  non-existent eyebrow. "Yeah.....I feel bad" I was concerned. "Maybe I'm losing my skull" I spoke in thought.

Nightmare: Nah, you lost your skull a looooonnnggg time ago.

Dust: He has a point, we're all technically crazy.

Killer: Yep, I'm basically emotionless.

Error: I'm A dEsTrOyEr Of AU's.

Dust: I kill on point.

Nightmare: I'm the embodiment of negativity.

Horror: Yeaaaaahhh, we're definetely crazy but he's been there for a while.

Nightmare: Hm......*activates magic*........he's asleep.

Killer: Thats an easy kill!

Dust: Heh, yeah! Lets do it!

Lust: Ngggg.........don't.......I.......RAH!!

Lust shot up in alarm. "Yo, you okay?" I asked in curiousity. "Why do you care?" He glared at me. What the hell? When did he act like this?

Lust's P.O.V

He care's now? What will he gain from this? "Geez, did you wake up on the wrong side of the floor or something?" Horror mocked. "No, I slept fine" I narrowed my eyes. "Really? You were all like 'Ngggg........don't.......I.........RAH!'" He recited. My sockets widened. "You, you heard that?" I asked bewildered. "Yeah? Why?" Horror asked. "I.......I" I couldn't speak. "I, I will go now" I scrambled to stand. "Woah! Bud, hey, whats the rush?" Horror asked as I passed by him.

"Error, can you send me back?" I asked. "SuRe WhY nOt" Error smiled and snapped his fingers. He sent me back home.

I got to change, I'll do this by myself. "I have to change, I'll leave to train. I will go unoticed" I muttered to myself pulling out a random purple backpack. "Why do I have this? Oh yeah, the shitty writer gave me a whole 'runaway' kit(Don't break the 4th wall!)" I grinned. Inside my closet was a black cloak, a medical kit, a clip with a light blue heart to keep my cloak together and double daggers.

"Nice" I smirked as my finger traced the sharp metal. I put it in my backpack and put the cloak on. I clipped on the heart shaped clip and ran to the kitchen. Bro wasn't here, thank god. I took a lot of food and water. I opened a portal to UnderSwap, I went through and left my AU behind me. I ran into the forest..............