Chapter II- I Can't

Horror's P.O.V

He closed his eyesockets. I raised my axe and swung......

I hit the snow. I can't hurt him. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I let go of him. He dropped to the floor and coughed. My soul, it beated. I lost it years ago, all my feelings, I crushed them. What am I feeling? Sadness. I can't believe it. I pity him, I haven't pitied anyone in a long while. Why him though? Wait......do I actually believe him? That he was sick of his AU? He's a slut.........but, he accepted his fate.

I don't understand- "Horror!" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I asked looking at Lust. "You zoned out for 30 minutes!" Lust replied concerned. "Oh, I did? Wow um, thats suprising. I'm not one to think so much" I chuckled. "You............don't think much? So are you saying your kinda stupid in a way?" Lust asked. "What?! Hell no! I ain't stupid!" I protested. "Suuuureeeeee, lets go with that" Lust smirked.

We both snorted and burst out laughing. It was a real genuine laugh, not like the sadistic ones I usually use. Its nice....

Lust's P.O.V

I relaxed more and loosened my nerves. I actually feel calm. "Can you um, show me around? I know this place inside and out but it might seem safer if you're with me" I asked. "Oh, sure, but it might not be safer. I could turn on you and kill you" Horror smirked. "Oh sure, then why did you stop?" I asked looking smug. "Oh shut" Horror growled. I walked with him. Horror gripped his axe tighter as I saw many other murderous looking people.

Horror grasped my arm and pulled me closer. I was quite shocked at this. "You have to stay closer, if you are too far monsters will try to kill you" Horror explained. I blushed. This is surprising. I may have fucked monsters but this action was different. He actually cares. He brought me to his house and pushed me in. I looked around. It looks like the average normal Sans house except well, the walls are torn.

"SANS! WELCOME HO-" Someone shouted but stopped once they saw me. I saw a Papyrus but his teeth were crooked. He smiled at me. That menacing grin. It frightens me. I started to tremble. "Hey Pap, don't attack this one, he's a friend" Horror explained as he pushed me onto the couch. "A FRIEND?! WOWZA! ARE YOU A FAN OF MINE?!" Papyrus asked excitedly. "W-why yes, I am. Papyrus is the coolest monster in the underground!" I smiled. I remembered my Papyrus. "WOWZA!! A NEW FAN!! YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU'RE FROM HERE!! WHERE ARE YOU FROM?!" Papyrus asked cheerfully. "Ah.....um....well.....you see, your brother over here found me in the snow, I don't know how I was there but he doesn't know either" I lied.

Horror smiled at me approvingly. "WELL! YOU LOOK LIKE SANS! I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IS ANOTHER SKELETON!!" Papyrus yelled. Does he have to be this loud? Even my Pap isn't this loud. Oh well........