Chapter XIII- Love

Lust's P.O.V

I looked down sullenly. He wasn't supposed to find out. I'm pretty much a burden to him. I pulled out of Swag's hold and ran, I ran like my life depended on it.

"Lust wait!" Horror called. "Leave me alone!" I yelled back. He chased after me. I shifted while running. Magic swirls spun around me, I transformed into my wolf. My wolf was purple, er, magenta. I had light blue swirls around my body. In the middle of my head, I had a light blue heart, right between the upper parts of my eyes. I became faster, due to me being a wolf.

I saw a portal open and well, I slipped. I skidded and hit snow. "Huh??" I spoke with utter surprise. I'm not in SwagTale, or in any universe I've seen before.

Horror: Error, where are we?!

Error: WeLl, We'Re In LiTtLeTaLe.

Lust: LittleTale? Um, I don't think I've heard of that AU.

Error: WeLl, ThIs AU iS fUlL oF kIdS!

I saw a small Sans shuffling around as a small Papyrus threw snow at him and at a small Toriel.

Lust: I'm just gonna call them, LT! Sans.

Nightmare: Works for me.

Horror: Lust, can I talk to you, alone?

Lust: Yeah

We walked far away from everyone and I sighed.

"Look, I know you're surprised, shocked and obviously don't want or like me. I can just leave since I am a burden" I said turning away. "Wait, you think I don't like you?? Dude! I think you're the most amazing person I've met! The first time we've met, I SPARED you because I pitied you! But now, you seem to be the most amusing and surprising person I've met! You're not a burden to me Lust!" Horror exclaimed.

"I.........I'm not? I'm not a burden to you? But Horror! I'm called a slut!" I frowned. "That doesn't matter to me! I know you changed, I want to help you get through all of this" Horror smiled at me genuinely. "You........you really want to help?" I asked. "Yeah! I really don't think you're a burden Lust and I really like you" Horror smiled. "You.....like me?" I gasped.

We made eye-contact. He stepped towards me. He inched closer and closer. We were only 2cm away from eachother. He tilted my chin upwards and made me look at him. I stared deep into his red eyelight. He leaned towards me till I felt his breath on my non-existent lips. I moved and closed that gap between us. I felt lighter and happier. My body was engulfed in warmth. He kissed back and wrapped one of his arms around my waist to pull me closer. His other free hand pushed my head closer to him. Our kiss deepened. My arms wrapped around his neck. Our eyesockets closed in pure bliss. He licked my teeth for entrance. I let him in as we fought for dominance. He won and explored my mouth. We stayed like that until we needed to breath. A string of purple and red saliva connected our tongues.

"I'm guessing this means you love me" I panted out. He chuckled. "Yeah, I really do love you" Horror smiled. He wrapped an arm around my waist and we proceded to head back...............