Chapter 19 - Wyatt

It has been a few weeks since my grandfather's funeral and I have spent every night with Rusty showing her not only the type of man I can be for her, but the kind of man I want to be always. The smile on her face makes every moment worth it. I have taken her to every well-known restaurant I could think of, bought her only the best wines and only showed her the best shows with the best seats. Tonight was going to be another one of those nights where I surprised her.

I got dressed in my best suit and walk next door to knock on her door. What I wasn't prepared for was Rusty to be wearing the shortest, tightest and most bright red dress I had ever seen. My cock instantly twitches at how the dress clings to her like a second skin, the way it flows off her perfect hips and displays her creamy perfect thighs. I just stand there and stare until her laughter from catching me ogling her snaps me out of it.

"Good evening Mr. Collins," she laughs.

"Sorry, I was distracted by how little you're wearing. Are you wearing that tonight?" I ask a little concern it reveals too much. Definitely beyond what I want any other man seeing.

"No, silly," she smiles and I let out a breath of relief, "I still have to put shoes on." Fuck!

It's then I realize she is wearing just slippers and she still hasn't put on her heels.

She walks into the kitchen towards the living room and sits on the couch to put her shoes on. I follow her wanting to know what else she had instore for me with this outfit.

"So, I was thinking dinner and then maybe take in a show at the theater," I say more to distract myself from her lacing strings of black up her calves.

"You know damn well I am not dressed for the theater," she giggles and stands. Fuck we'll be lucky if I get her out of her in one piece. She stands on six inch stiletto heels, a small strap across her toes and black crisscrosses over her legs and stops below the knee.

"What do you have in mind then," I walk towards her, my hands itching to touch her, feel her, take her.

"You are taking me dancing," she states matter of fact.

"Oh, am I?" I give her a little laugh and continue to approach her.

"I know that look, Wyatt, save it for later," she kisses me soft and presses her perfect body against mine. She knows exactly what she is doing.

"I can't wait," I say against her lips. Then I hear the doorbell.

"Well, you have to. Grace and Owen are here," she giggles and walks into the entryway, me hot on her sky-high heels.

"What the hell are they doing here?" I ask irritated they are interrupting.

"They are joining us tonight, you know, double date," she smiles all teeth knowing the thought of those two dating make my skin boil.

"No fucking way my sister is-" I stop as Rusty opens the door and I see Grace and Owen dressed ready for the club.

"Wow, bro, a suit to the club, very dapper of you," Grace smiles and gives a little laugh.

"Well, first I didn't know we were going to the club and second I just found out three seconds ago you and Owen were joining us," I say not hiding my annoyance. I want to bend Rusty over that kitchen counter and fuck her into the morning.

"Well, if it makes you feel better. Grace sprung this on me too a few hours ago," Owen says standing in the door.

"You boys need to relax and have some fun," Rusty says grabbing her clutch off the entry table. She leads me out the front door following Grace and Owen when I feel her breath along my neck. "Plus, who knows what can happen at a club in dark corners when I am not wearing any panties," she whispers and my cock instantly hardens. I curse and praise her all in one second.