Chapter 13 - Rusty

I was surprised to hear Wyatt's voice behind me when I was standing on the beach. I decided to go for a walk that morning to clear my head. I faced the ocean and was talking to my mom, telling her about Wyatt, how he pushed love away, afraid it would destroy him rather than heal him. I asked her to watch over me and for her to send me a sign she was listening. Then I heard his voice, his words about wanting more and I knew that was my mom's sign. These past few weeks Wyatt had been struggling with his feelings and he didn't know how to deal with them. I wanted to show him how amazing love could be, to show him he didn't have to be scared and that I would be there for him. Everyone deserved to have love in their life and I wanted to show Wyatt how amazing love could be if you let it in.

When he held me in his arms, I felt as if I was home. His arms made me feel safe and loved. Wyatt was a loving person, even if he didn't know he was. The love he had for his sister was admirable and his love for work and charity was incredible. As much as he avoided it, Wyatt always loved and was loved.

Wyatt was also one the most beautiful people I had ever seen. His body was strong with broad shoulders, a defined chest and muscular arms. He also had an ass that looked good in everything. Seeing him stand there in nothing but trunks was a fantasy come true. I wanted to run my fingers all over his body, memorize every curve and dip. When I felt his cock grow against my thigh, I became so aroused my bikini bottoms were starting to soak. I wanted to feel him inside me. I wanted to feel the weight of his cock in my hand. I wanted to drive him insane, just like he's driven me insane these past few weeks. When he pulled back and said he wanted to take things slow, I couldn't help but smile. He really was trying and it made me want him more. I'm not the most patient person, but I would wait until he was ready if that's what he needed to prove to me and himself he could do this.

I was nervous about tonight, even though Wyatt and I had spent plenty of time together already. I tried on every outfit I packed but finally settled on a floral printed strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline. I knew he wanted to wait, but I wasn't going to make it easy on him.

I heard the doorbell ring and I rushed downstairs and opened the door. Wyatt stood there in dark jeans, a button down white shirt and holding a bouquet of powder pink peonies.

"Hi, you look gorgeous." He leaned in so his lips grazed my ear, "and that dress is already making me hard."

"Good," I breathed and I could feel my nipples harden against my dress.

"These are for you," he said, leaning back to hand me the flowers.

"Thank you, they are beautiful."

"I thought of you when I saw them," he smiled.

"I'll think of you every time I look at them," I smiled and pressed a soft kiss on his lips. I must have taken him by surprise because his body stiffened for a second before relaxing into our kiss. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me tight against his hard frame. My body arched into his, bending back while he deepened the kiss. I could care less about dinner, I just wanted to be naked and underneath him.

"Grocery store," he said between kisses. "We," kiss, "better," kiss, "go."

"Okay," I breathed as his kisses traveled down my neck and along my collar bone. I pushed him back causing him to stumble.

"What's wrong?" he asked in a panic.

"Well...it's....my collar bone," I bit down on my bottom lip, slightly embarrassed.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, the opposite really. If we are going to the store we need to leave," I said quickly changing the subject. I walked into the kitchen and filled a vase with water for the flowers. He followed behind me and stood there watching me.