Chapter Two

He y chicken fillets!! I know I'm horrible I haven't posted in a while......but I am now!! Yay! No? Ok. Anyway I hope you like this chapter if you don't well.........I don't know then......I'm sorry if its boring.

-----------------------------

"No it cant be.." I tried to not believe it "..are you sure?" I started shaking my head slowly

"Yes Bailee I'm sure that Liam Payne - the father of your son that looks exactly like him- is here." James doesn't look exactly like him...maybe a little ...

okay a lot...

I bit my lip.

"Go see for yourself." he nodded his head towards the door.
I hesitated before standing up and walking down the tiny hallway. I poked my head out just a little from behind the corner. I saw three boys sitting on the floor. One with brown curly hair. Harry the one with the hair. Another with black hair that was up in a quiff. I looked at the third one who had straight. Brown. Hair. And. A .birthmark...on. his neck. Undoubtly Liam. Liam James Payne. I ran back to Carter.

"I told you."

"I know..." I sunk down against the wall and let out a sigh "Carter how the hell am I gonna go out there without him noticing?" I was whisper-screaming

"I don't know... maybe he wont recognize you."

"I doubt it. I haven't changed that much."

"But its been two years!" he smiled encouragingly, "Almost three." I glanced up at the clock.

"Shit!" I put my face in my hands

"Now what?" Carter poked me

"We cant stay here all day! We have to pick up James from daycare!"

"Oh ...right." he banged his head against the wall

"You could always g-"

"Niall you cant buy the whole store!" His voice gave me goosebumps.

"I can if I want to! Ahaha!" Yelled who I'm assuming is Niall.

"Bailee maybe he won't recognize you. Just come back." Carter begged.

"Fine. I'll go." I got up and we walked back to the cash register-me putting my hair on my shoulders trying not to get noticed. I was fine the first five seconds but it wasn't long before I heard giggling and footsteps.

"Hi. I'm Zayn." the one with the quiff smiled. "I just thought I'd introduce myself." he stuck out his hand

"Um hi. I'm Bailee." I smiled

"Cool."

A boy with dirty blonde hair ran over to me. And Harry right behind him.

"Hi, I'm Niall nice to meet you!" He started putting his items on the counter with a smile.

"Niall, Liam told you once. You cant by all this!" Harry turned towards me "Hello, I'm Harry." he smiled then turned back to Niall "What the fuck do you even need this for?" he asked him holding up a small teddy bear.

"I thought it'd look nice on the bunk." Niall snatched it from his hands and put it back on the counter

"Liam, Louis, this is Bailee!" Liam shot his head up and walked over to me so I turned my head away. I wasn't very surprised that the rest of the boys hadn't noticed me. I had only met them once and even then Liam had introduced me as his girlfriend.

"Hi Bailee," he smiled "I'm Liam. "

"Uh hi." I glanced up at him- big mistake. His eyes widened

"Bailee? Bailee Morris?" his jaw dropped

"Liam...!" I tried to smile. A boy with hazel colored hair and greyish blueish eyes walked towards us. I think his name was Louis.

"You know her, do ya?"

"Yeah uhh...yes I do."

"How?"

"Well uh you boys met her a couple times sh-"

"Hey does anyone have like a donut or something? I'm a bit hungry." Zayn saves the day

"Bailee can we talk?" Liam came up to me after they all had gotten some cookies.

"About what?" I didn't look at him

"About ..stuff." I raised an eyebrow pretending I didn't know what he was talking about.

"For gods sake, Bailee! Just come with me." I could tell he was getting impatient so I followed him into the hallway.

"Sit down." He patted the spot next to hm on the floor. I sat across from him instead.

"How have you been, love?"

"Liam." I rolled my eyes at him "I know you don't want to talk about how my life has been." He sighed. "What did you really want to talk about?" I looked into his eyes.

"I'm sorry for what I did...breaking up with you... I know I hurt you. Bad. And I hurt myself too. I was being an idiot, stupid, a jerk,-"

"Don't forget an asshole." I joked

"Yeah that too." He laughed and I couldn't help but smile.

"I made a stupid choice and I made it worse by texting it to you..." I looked at the ground as I remembered.

---------------------------

Liam I ve to tell u somethin. :D

Me 1st..

Ok . wht?

Bail...
I'm breaking up wit u

Y? :(

Bcause I need 2 move on....im gettin popular nd have no time ..Srry but don't talk 2 me anymore.

---------------------------

"Bailee I felt like a bad person more and more each and every day.I was a douche and I feel very very bad for what I did to you. Horrible." He looked down and played with his hands "I'm hoping we can just be friends for now."

I nodded my head. I still need to tell him about James though.

**Liams POV**

"Sure Liam but .., I have to tell you something."

"Yes..?"

"Liam after you left I h-"

"Bailee! You have to go pick up your son or else they wont let him go to daycare anymore an-" the other employee came over to us and when he looked up from his phone his eyes went wide.

"Bailee, you have a child?"

"I'm sorry bai-" I motioned for her co worker to leave and he backed out slowly

"Yeah..that's what I wanted to tell you."

"Whose?" She didn't answer me

"Bailee. Whose i-"

"Its yours..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo please tell me what you think :)

I have a question for you guys........

What is your favorite kinda cookie and what do you think Liam will do??????

Big fat Thank you to all of ma fans!!! I love you guys so much!!!

And thank you to everyone who reads............

Have a good day chicken fillets don't forget to comment I love comments.........lets do this...

I get five comments........I post another chapter........ok? Okay!

- love yessenia:)