Chapter 18, last chapter

After I showered, I walked out of the bathroom to see that James was still sleeping, rear in the air, and face down on a pillow. Snoring a little, probably because of his position. It was quite adorable actually. My hair was still wrapped in a towel on the top of my head yet I managed to reach down to the table and grab my phone to take a picture of him [memories!]. Although I kind of forgot to turn off the flash and put the volume down so it made a loud noise. He whimpered a bit before turning his head slightly in my direction. He looked at me with half opened eyes and blinked a couple of times.

"Hi mummy."

"Morning babe," I smiled at him and put my hand on his forehead. He closed his eyes agan. "Are you hungry?" I asked, almost whispering. He nodded his head. "K, why don't you put your shoes on and we'll go wake up the others to go to McDonalds, huh? Unless you want to go just you and me?" he thought for about a minute since he was still half asleep.

"oohhnnnlyy us."

"Alrighty then. Go put your shoes on." I sat on the bed next to his feet. He sighed heavily then sat up. He was waving a bit but eventually steadied himself. He slid off the bed to find his shoes. I sat there thinking. Because thinking seems like all I do lately. It did occur to me that something bad could be happening to Carter at the moment and we were all here not doing anything about it. These past few days have been very extremely tiring and horrifying and it all started with no ideas for James' birthday party. Who would've thought. James stood up and smiled at me proudly.

"TO MCDONALDS!" he yelled happily and started skipping around the room, giggling. I caught him in my arms and he hugged me. I looked at him seriously and his smile dropped immediately. I pulled him up onto the bed and he sat down cross-legged in front of me.

"James I have to tell you something." He looked at me with big eyes. "Do... you remember The Daddy Game?" he smiled and nodded

"No one my daddy." he shrugged and I frowned at him

"No James that's not true. You do have one. Your dad... uhm you see James," his eyes got wide and he was bouncing slightly.

"You're going to tell me who he is?" he smiled widely and I nodded

"James your daddy... You're daddy is Li. Liam." His smile went away and he stopped bouncing. He looked at me with big eyes. Tears formed in them and I thought he would burst into a fit. Instead, silent tears streamed down his face and a small smile appeared.

"Lili?"

I smiled, "Yeah."

he got off the bed and dusted the non existent dust off of himself then walked to the door.

"TO MCDONALDS!" I was surprised at his reaction but laughed and picked him up.

"Do you still want to go just me and you?"

"Ahh..no."

I walked down the hallway knocking on the boys' doors waiting for them to come out. They all came out dressed, surprisingly. They looked at me expecting some kind of answer.

"I thought we could go get some breakfast and uh discuss the Carter situation?"

"Aww," Louis smiled teasingly, "You thought about us. How sweet of you, babe."

"Actually ... James was hungry. But yeah sure, let's go with what you said." The smile was wiped off his face and replaced with a [friendly] eye roll.

Niall took James from me and they all started walking towards the elevator. I slowed my pace so that Liam could catch up to me. Once he was next to me I looked at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he smiled

"I told James," I whispered. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"..Told James /what/?"

"I..Told him the truth. That you're his dad." I nodded. He looked at me and smiled.

"What'd..uh.. What's he think about it?"

"Oh, he's overwhelmed with joy, trust me." I reassured him. Liam smiled at the ground [a/n don't hate me it's the last chapter I just had to lol :]

"So... does this mean.. me and you..are we uh-" I slipped my hand into his and he shutup. I saw goosebumps rise on his skin and I leaned into him slightly. We walked in silence until we were a block away when he told me something I didn't know how to respond to. "I love you Bailey. I never stopped. And I'm so sorry." he looked at me seriously and my heart skipped a beat as I hadn't heard those words from him or anyone for that fact, in a while.

"I...uh..mutual." Liam laughed and let the awkwardness go. James came running to us and Liam picked him up. James poked his cheek

"Daddy!"

Congratulations, James,

You have won The Daddy Game.

Now,

Where the fuck is Carter.

★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥

And that, my dear friends, concludes

"The Daddy Game"

I know I'm sorry. I got a bit emotional writing this chapter as this story is my baby but hey! I'm writing a sequel!

All the information for it will be on the next page so yeah I'll post that later.

ALSO

If you have not yet read chapter eight as it is on private for some un known reason, and you want to read it, then I'll be happy to kik it to you or send it to you on here.

If you want to read it on kik then kik me @/tetybearrrrrr

or if you want me to send it to you here, comment about it down there

That's it for now guys, I really hope that you enjoyed reading

The Daddy Game.

~Tety