Chapter 17

I've decided i might end this once it gets to at least 100 pages

idk man

but its only 27 rn so yay

On the side-Bailey :)

And Carter is Logan Lerman k

*****************************

*Liam*

I held James tightly and pulled out my phone quickly taking a picture of the plates.

"BAILEY! BAILEY I'VE GOT JAMES!" I started running towards where they were but they all came first. Bailey stopped in her tracks and looked at James. I set him on the floor and he ran over to her.

"Mummy!" They both started crying. Niall drove up in the car and I explained to him what had happened and drove off quickly to find out where they had taken Carter.

****************

*Bailey*

I motioned him towards me and pulled him up. I cradled him in my arms as he cried forced myself to stop crying so that James wouldn't see me upset. Harry and Niall stood, looking at us, admiringly.

"M-u-mm-y-y?" He said in between hiccups and cries

"Y-es James?"

"I sorry." he wrapped his arms around my neck and i kissed his forehead. He started crying more.

"Shhh. It's okay James. Just don't do that ever again..promise?" he nodded his head wearily. After a few minutes he ended p falling asleep and i finally looked up. "Where's Liam? And Carter? Tania? Why aren't they here?" Niall looked at Harry then stepped forward.

Niall explained to me what had happened and i didn't know whether to feel angry, upset, or worried.

'We don't know where Tania is.."

"We could go back to the house and see if she's there?" Harry suggested. We all agreed silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zayn?" Harry yelled "Lou?" They came down the steps and Louis took James from Niall's arms

"James, old boy! Where have you been?" James looked at him confused and pointed to the ground

"Here."

"Ahh," Louis nodded "That's right."

"Uh," Zayn looked out the door then walked back over to us "Where are Liam and Carter?"

"Ehm..Liam's out looking for him because James was going to be raised up as a... but James ran away so they took carter instead... Did you happen to know if Tania came back here?" Harry asked and Louis looked up

"Yeh, she's upstairs. She hasn't spoken much though."

"I'm gonna call Liam." I said and walked off to a quiet part

*Liam*

I felt my phone buzz and looked at the screen

Incoming Call

Bailey :)

I pulled up to the curb and answered my phone

"Hello?"

"Liam!"

"Ah.. that's me" I laughed

"What happened? Where are you? Where'd you go?"

"James came out through the tunnel and started running to a van but I called him and he wouldn't listen. The van doors opened and someone was gonna grab him but Carter jumped in the way and pushed James towards me. They took Carter instead. I'be been driving for forty minutes. I don't exactly know where I am but I came to look for Carter...I cant find him. Its almost impossible doing it alone..." I paused, "I think its time to tell the cops." I heard a sigh from Bailey then some whispering.

"If.. if that's what you think we should do."

"So we're calling the cops. Should I drive back to the hotel?"

"Uh yeah,sure. Sure."

"See you there." I hung up and turned the car around.

*Bailey*

After five minutes of walking, James pulled on my sleeve. He put on a puppy face and raised his arms. I pulled him up and sat him on my hip.

"Mommy. Where we going?" I could hear frustration in his voice.

"We're going back to the hotel."

"Why no car?" I sighed

"Dad- uh Li took the car ... and he's bringing you ice cream!" James eyes widened and a smile spread across his face. I took out my phone and texted Liam to make sure and bring some ice cream.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Where are the keys?" I asked when we were outside our doors

"I thought Louis had them?" Harry looked at him

"I don't have them, you didn't trust me with them." Louis looked at Zayn

"I don't know boys don't look at me!" we turned to Niall

"I don't fu.." he covered James' ears "cking have them, don't look at me."

"We gave them to you."

"And I gave them to... Andy." we all exchanged glances then Niall realized

"ANDY!" just as we all yelled that, someone came up the elevator.

"Yeah I'm here. Ya bitc..female dogs left me at the park." His eyes fell on James. "HE'S HERE!" He smiled "I knew we'd find him today." everyone rolled their eyes at him.

"Do you have the keys?" I asked

"Well yeah who else would." He handed out our keys. I took James to our room and got him showered and changed because he had obviously not taken one in a while. I sat down and thought about Carter and why he had done that. Not that i don't appreciate it but still, why?

Then I realised that if I had helped someone out and became like a sister to them while they were going through things and i knew they still liked that one person but they werent theirs anymore and a child was the only thing they had left of them,

I would jump in front too