chapter 4

"I'm bored." I whine, kicking the back of Nik's chair in hopes of annoying him.

"Would you stop that?" He snaps throwing a glare at me over his shoulder.

You are probably wondering how the hell I ended up in a car with Niklaus and Stefan the ripper. Well it's not really an interesting story, but let's just say my plan of walking away from Niklaus well...it failed. I probably should've realized that my amazing plan of just walking off into the woods wouldn't have worked, but I tend to have a flair for the dramatic and it just seemed like a good idea at the time.

"Didn't you hear me? I'm bored! I've been sitting in the back of this car for who knows how long! My legs are cramped, my arms are like jelly, and my neck is so stiff you can hear it creak as I move it!" I snap back, folding my arms across my chest and sticking my tongue out at his murderous look thrown at me.

"You're being dramatic." He says in exasperation and I kick the back of his seat once more.

"Well maybe I've been spending too much time with you!" I throw back and I see Stefan stifle a laugh into his hand.

"You're attempts at annoying me won't work, love. Until I figure out who exactly you are, you're not leaving." He growls back and I smirk smugly and pinch his cheek.

"Oh but I think I am annoying you." I say cheekily and he slaps my hand away. "But Seriously Klaus, I am really bored! Like so so so bored! When are we getting to this place exactly? I hope whatever it is they have a liquor store nearby because I haven't had a drink of Alcohol since like...yesterday morning."

"How old are you?" Stefan asks and I scoff.

"Nineteen." I say flatly.

"You're not even twenty." He says with a frown and I sigh in annoyance.

"Really? Who are you to tell me what to do? You're a freaking blood addict. Too bad they don't have vampire rehab you stupid pulse-challenged leech, cause you need it." I snap and Nik lets out a low chuckle of amusment.

"Besides are you really even Nineteen?" Niklaus asks and I shake my head.

"Well if you consider vampire years I'm about oh...well it's rude to ask a lady her age." I say flippantly, and throw greasy strands of hair over my shoulder with a 'hmph'. He rolls his eyes and sighs again, agitation showing clearly over his face.

"We're here." He says in relief, probably glad to get out of the car away from me. I bust out of the door, falling on the pavement on my hands and knees from getting out of the car way too fast.

"I love you land!" I say, hugging the land. Niklaus rolls his eyes and grabs onto my arm, pulling me up to my feet. 

"Let's go, we haven't got time for you to waste. Come on." He says grumpily and I realize my plan at annoying him might've worked too well. I shrug it off and follow the two of them wherever they were walking. The question at hand though wasn't why I was following them, it was why I was following them willingly. Niklaus had been testing me the whole way here, giving me plenty of chances of escape, to see if I was just pretending not to be scared of him, but when I didn't run I could see the frustration and confusion mingle on his face. He was unsure of how to take me, because he didn't have any hold of fear over me, no intimidation or suspicion.

I was blissfully overjoyed when I realized we were walking straight into a bar. And them my world came crashing down when I realize who's bar.

"Not that wench." I complained, mostly to myself but it was obvious both Stefan and Niklaus heard, both of them smirking as if they thought they were going to get a secret out of her. Not on my life. Not even on Niklaus' life. The bell at the top of the door dinged, allowing Gloria to know we were here.