Chapter 3: Home Sweet Home

Maya's POV

We arrived to my new home, it was pretty big. Mrs Manheim gave Milo and I a snack to eat, it was cheese and crackers.

Mrs Manheim: Ok so Milo has a bunk bed up in his room, we haven't set up your room so is it okay if you could sleep in his room?

Maya: Of course Mrs Manheim

Mrs Manheim: Please, call me Mom

I nodded, after Milo and I finished our snack Mrs Ma- I mean Mom took us shopping. Milo groaned, he probably thinks i'll be forcing them to go to girly stores but nahhh I ain't no girly girl, i'm a tomboy! Milo and I ran into his room and changed, he was wearing black jeans with a thrasher hoodie. I wore beige pants with an off white hoodie. He looked shocked when he saw me wearing this kind of outfit.

Milo: Woahhh you're not wearing a dress?

Maya: Why would I? Those are uncomfortable and girly

Milo: Wow you're different from the other girls i've seen before

Maya: Cool

He smiles, we raced to the car and he won. We went to Zumiez first, then Adidas, after that we went to Nike. Milo and I got some stuff, but Mom got a LOT of stuff. Milo and I groaned because we both didn't like shopping that much.

After a few hours we head back home, it was 10:00 PM at night so we changed into our PJ's. We brushed our teeth and went to bed. Mom kissed our foreheads, I felt love once again.

. . .

6:00 AM

Mom: Milo, Maya Breakfast is ready!

Milo and I stare at each other

Maya: Race ya!

Milo: Oh it's on!!

I won!

Milo: Hey no fair! I had to get off my bunk!

Maya: Oh well

Mom chuckles " So you ready for school both of you? " Mom asks

we both nod

Maya: What school is it?

Milo: LA Panther Middle School!

Maya: Sounds legit!

Mom and Milo laughs, I just smile

Milo: Stay by my side, i'll show you around :)

Maya: Alrighty!

Mom: Okay you guys get ready then we'll leave at 7:30 AM

Milo and Maya: Okay!

We arrived at school and I received my schedule, I had the same classes with Milo. I think I have a crush on Mi- NO! He's my brother now! Well not biologically... My first day was awesome! Milo's the most famous kid in the school, so I kinda got to meet everyone. Mom picked us up from school, she wanted me to tell her about my day so I did. When we got home Milo and I did our homework, I love life.... I hope it stays that way.

. . .

OOOOO Does anyone want #Mila to be trueee?? Also I apologize for the short chapter, I have an even longer chapter coming right up for you guys so please don't worry! -R