Chapter 5: You Broke The Promise..

{ Maya's P.O.V }

It's been a few months since the feud between Milo and I, he hasn't done anything to make me sad. Oops, I got that wrong....

{ Milo's P.O.V }

I was hanging out with Alexa when she noticed something around my neck...

Alexa: what is that?!

She pointed at my dog tag with a face of disgust

Milo: It's a special Dog tag...

Alexa: Take it off! That's so ugly on you!

Milo: *sighs* Fine..

I took it off for the first time EVER, I regretted it. But then Alexa started kissing me, I couldn't resist so I kissed her back... After a few hours I decided to go home, forgetting my dog tag.

{ Maya's P.O.V }

Milo opened the door, I looked at him and noticed something wrong... HE TOOK OFF HIS DOG TAG! I thought that was special to him, but I guess not. I looked at him in shock, at least he didn't say my full name.

Milo: Why are you looking at me like that?

I just stand there in shock

Maya: y-your d-dog t-tag... I-it's n-not t-there..

I wasn't crying but I was quite disappointed, he tries to feel his dog tag but it wasn't there. He realized something, he regretted something..

Milo: OMG, Ok uhm Alexa told me to take it off..

Maya: Jeez, you listened to her?

Milo: She's my girlfriend!!!

He yells at me angrily, wow..

Milo: STOP BEING JEALOUS! I WISH THAT MOM NEVER ADOPTED YOU!

As soon as he yelled that I stood there frozen, he realized what he said and froze and he regretted that...

Milo: S-sis i-i'm s-so s-sorry!

Maya: Save it Milo, I understand.. I'm not important to you.. I'll just leave you guys..

Milo: N-noo!! P-please d-don't!

I walked into my room and started packing my clothes, I heard crying beside my room.. I walked in Milo's room, he was on the ground laying down and crying. I felt bad, but if he wanted me to leave then alright. I heard him whisper..

Milo: I just l-let h-her g-go l-like that... I g-guess m-my c-crush d-doesn't feel t-the s-same w-way..

He started sobbing, he has a crush on me? I just wanted to hug him, but i'm leaving tonight. I texted Ross asking if I was aloud to stay at their house for now and he said I was. I waited for mom to arrive home and go to bed, and I also waited for Milo to go to bed. As soon as I saw them both sleeping I left them a note and skateboarded to the Lynch's, my face showed sadness and depression.. But yet I still didn't cry. I knocked on the door and Mrs Lynch answered

Mrs Lynch: Omg you're here! Come in come in!

Maya: Thank you for letting me stay here Mrs Lynch

Mrs Lynch: Please, call me Aunt!

Maya: Ok :)

She showed me my tempory bedroom which was next to Ross and Rydel, I guess this will be my home for now..

——————————————-
*The next morning*

{ Milo's P.O.V }

"AHHHHH!!!" I hear my Mom shriek, I bolted to the living room to see her crying..

Milo: Mom what's wrong???

She handed me note, it was from Maya...

Dear Bro and Mom,

I enjoyed being here, but after Milo said some words that changed my life... I decided to leave, I don't know when i'm coming back.. But i'll be there when I'm ready, right now I just need some space... Please don't look for me, I'm safe.

Sincerely, Maya Manheim.

I froze and collapsed to the floor and started sobbing, WHY AM I SO STUPID!! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!! I NEED TO BREAK UP WITH ALEXA. I stood up still crying, I didn't care that I was in my PJ's.. I ran to Alexa's house

Alexa: Babe?! What's wrong

Milo: This is all your fault!

Alexa: ahem what??

Milo: you made my sister leave me!

Alexa: FINALLY! That beach wouldn't stop ruining our moments

Milo: I never loved you, you were just a distraction.. We're through.

Alexa: WHAT?!

Milo: bye.

I left before she could do anything, I walked back home sad.. I ran up to my room and locked my door and sobbed, I looked at pictures of Maya and I when we were little.. God I miss her.
————————————————
{ Maya's P.O.V }

It was my first official morning at the Lynch's, I woke up from Ross yelling through my ear "WAKE UP MUNCHKIN" I covered my face with my pillow, I groaned and got off my bed. Ross told me it was breakfast time so I got ready and wore blue joggers and white Adidad hoodie. I walked downstairs to see Riker's ruffled hair, Rocky's knotted hair, and Ross's rooster hair. Everyone else is still asleep, I check the time.. Its fricking 7:00 AM, I glare at Ross cause he knows how I hate people waking me up really early.

Maya: Ross Shor Lynch! Don't ever wake me up that early!

Ross: hehehe

Maya: oh stop Rooster boy.

Everyone bursts out laughing except Ross, he just playfully pouts. I finished breakfast and went back up to "my room" and lie down on my bed, I feel weight on the other side of bed, I turned my head to see Rydel. I look at her confused.

Rydel: Why?

Maya: Why what?

Rydel: Why'd you leave your family?

Maya: Milo didn't care about me anymore... He said he wishs Mom had never adopted me, so I left.

Rydel: Oh... C'mere I can't stand to see my bestie sad..

I hug her, I felt depressed... Like no one cares about me, so after Rydel left I decided to do something I didn't expect to EVER do. I'm gonna cut... I went inside my bathroom and looked for a razor, I sighed and cut my arms... Fresh blood started to ooze, I cleaned everything up. But the cuts are visible so I grabbed my black hoodie, I wanted to have some fresh air so I walked to the park with Rocky and played basketball. He won the first game but I won the second game. I saw Milo, he had red puffy eyes and he was wearing all black. That's not like him, I panicked and grabbed Rocky hand and ran home.

Rocky: What was that all about??

Maya: I saw Milo

Rocky: Maya, you can't keep running away from your problems.. You'll have to go back there soon alright?

Maya: *sighs* ok, but i'm not ready to see him yet.

He nodded and hugged me, I honestly missed Milo. He's my best friend, brother, and crush. We went back inside, Ross told me we had to go film Austin & Ally. The new episode is coming tomorrow, I can't wait... But usually I watch the new episodes with Mom and Milo...