Chapter 22: I Missed You

🍂🍂🍂
-3:30 AM-

{ Maya's P.O.V }

Her Outfit

"REALLY!?" I heard a familiar voice yell from the kitchen, I groan quietly and got ready

"REALLY!?" I heard a familiar voice yell from the kitchen, I groan quietly and got ready. Today is my last day in Colorado. I don't want to leave Chase and the rest. I walked out of the room and head to the kitchen, where everyone was standing shocked... In a good way.

Maya: Woah what's going on?

The 5 teenagers face me and started jumping up and down, I raise my eyebrow.

Adam: WE'RE MOVING TO LA!!

Maya: Wait. WHAT? REALLY?

Bree: Yeah! Let's start packing guys!

We all nod excitedly and run to our rooms, I finished packing but I decided to help Bree and the boys. After a few hours the house completely empty, everyone's luggage and boxes were at in the empty living room. Since Donald is a billionaire we get to ride a private jet, that is awesome! The family and I went out to eat at a restaurant, not a fancy one just a casual one. It was delicious! We headed home and instantly started playing Fortnite while Bree was on her phone doing other random stuff. I decided to go get everyone a snack, which means a bag of Cheetos and a can of Coca Cola. The teens each grabbed a can and some Cheetos, Tasha and Donald decided to go on a quick date for the night. I stopped playing the video game and went on my phone. Wait. I just realized I haven't followed them! I gotta do that real quick.

mayamanheim just followed leothompson!

mayamanheim just followed adamthompson!

mayamanheim just followed breethompson!

mayamanheim just followed chasethompson!

Everyone checked their phones and thanked me, I just chuckle and wink at them. I checked the time and realized it was pretty late at night so we all decided to go to bed since we're going to fly to LA.

* * *

I woke up at 2 in the morning, I knew it was a good idea to wake up before everyone because we leave to the airport at 3:50 AM. I got ready and shook Bree up, she groaned and I reminded her she had to get ready for the day. She bolted up and went to the bathroom, I smile and head to Leo's room. I yell into his hear and he screams and fall out of his bed, I chuckle and help him up.

Leo: What was that for?

Maya: You gotta get ready, we leave soon