Chapter Two

Chapter Two 

♥♥♥

Let's begin again where the moon met the sun.

♥♥♥

I had a dream last night. I haven't had one in years, or was it decades? It made me feel... uncomfortable. Enough to lower me slightly above the untouched bet sheets. There was fire. So much fire...

   "Marceline, what did you do?" Bonnibel huffs, pulling the fanged hot-head closer. "Oh Bonnie you're so boringggg... let's go out. Movie night? Yeah the ones that I can freak the gumdrops citizens out thinking I'll stuck their juices out or something." 

 Bonnibel rolls her eyes behind her glasses. She grips a popping liquid container and made a soft pshoo! sound with her mouth. "That's what this baby will make when I add this," She waves the small container of purple goo in front of me. She grins, placing the purple container down on the container. I felt so compelled to pick the container up. It was calling out to me. 

  It erupted. The glass shatters and great purple flames attaches themselves to the candy coated walls. Eating it up. "Marceline, what did you do!?" A voice echos in the mist of flames and charred candy. 

  My lungs burn with fire and it was hard to choke out a response. All sound caught in my throat and I watch the room melt away in front of me. It melts to black as the sorrow that still settles in my heart.

  A sharp breath escapes my mouth and I find myself in a cold sweat on my bed. My hair is wild and plastered itself to my face. I spit it out hesitantly and let out a sigh. My hands are trembling and my legs are shaky from the scene that played in my head.

   I could still feel the choking smoke that lingered in my throat and lungs that night. I ease myself out of the rock-hard bed on to the cool wood floor. I pass by Schwabl who grunts in his sleep, shifting one of his leg closer to his back. Schwabl was the only dog I could stand when his little zombie body would realign itself to its first position after he became undead. 

   The moonlight flooded the rest of the house, casting thin lines of shadows that I would find myself tracing my hand on. I find myself standing in the living room in my normal attire facing something covered the a thin, white fabric. Now I have always past this but the echoes that replay through my head urge me to uncover it. 

   Knock... Knock... Knock...

I let out a soft sigh and I let the white fabric fall back to its original position and pull the door open meeting a rather toothy adventurer.

    "Hey Marcy! I didn't think you would answer after the garden meeting. I know its pretty late, I'm really sorry about that and all but..." Finn pushes his hat up, revealing a few golden strands. I know he came for a different reason. They always do. "Stop apologizing, it's okay but what do you really want?"

   "The Candy Kingdom wants you." Finn says, scratching his arm trying not to make eye contact. Which is not working out since he is nearly my standard height on foot. "Well tell them I want Bonnie back." I turn to close the door to go back to the white tarp. His foot caught the door as it swung shut.

  "Don't tickle the messenger, I came here to deliver you to them. That sounds really dumb, I think Jake made that saying up..." He did a half-smile which worked out horribly, it made him look like he was about to throw up or something really gross. 

  "Deliver?" I push my hair off my shoulders and try to act calm. "What do you mean Finn?"

  "You been accused with the death of Princess Bubblegum. Marceline I'm really sorry..."

  His voice faded away in to the brisk night air. Those words felt like a hugwolf came up to me and hugged the life out of me. Leaving me breathless and ready to break down. I can't speak, my throat feels like the nightmare again, choked and inaudible. I stood there looking past Finn in to the caves patterns. Somewhere in there was our initials. Those initials told us we wouldn't be apart. 

 I feel Finn take hold of my hand and grab the umbrella that laid against the steps. He opened it and held it above my head as the sun started to peak over the horizon. His grip felt far away, unable to hold on to me. As I was in the past once again.

  Oh Bonnie, please help me.

♥♥♥

 To be honest, I never really thought about continuing from my past date which was so long ago. But I find myself to people still commenting and voting on this fanfic. Thank you so much! Most likely my writing has changed (really sorry about that...)

Vote and comment so I can continue actually writing this!! 

ily guys \\(;w;  ♥♥