Chapter 32- the talk

~Leo's POV~

RECAP....

OMG! We look a like. Are you like me long lost brother or someting. But I don't remember anyone dying in the family or something like that. Wait...oh my gosh.", she says.

"What",I lask looking at her.

"Well my mom and dad they kind of get sad when I mention I wish I had a little brother or sister. Or when when I stupidly say hey dad what if I had a twin...uhh but I dont think you could be my brother", she says.

"Hmm..Wait why not. We look a like", I say.

"Yeah but, I dont remember anything about you. I think maybe I would remember my own brother", she says then whacks me in the head.

"Don't hit me", I say growling at her.She puts her handup and swings at me to hit me again but I catch it before she hits my head.

"What's going on in here",Liam yells at us making Layla and me jump back.

Layla looks scared for a few seconds but then she glares at Liam and says "Nothing I was just leaving". She storms off pushing

past me and Liam. 1 minute later we hear a door slam.

Liam glares at me.

"What did you tell her?No, what did you say to her",my brother Liam asks in a very angry voice.

"Nothng nothing its just I was talking to her about how we look alike them but then next thing you know she wonked me on the head. I growled at her and told her to stop but she was...", I was going to continure but got cut off by Liam.

"You got to be careful with them stupid if she is our....." Liam says and I actually saw a little bit light in his eyes.

"Just be carefull", he says then pulls his hzir in frustration then leaves.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•                   ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•                     ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~°Layla's POV°~

What if I had another 2 brothers and they were Liam and Leo. Wow hmm...but I dont remember them at all. I know when 5 their was this rouge attack but I don't remember anyone being takin' nope. Not at all.

I get my phone out and I see I have 42 calls....most from Hunter (I dont know why).

'Cause he cares about us', my wolf says.

'Well oh really. If so then why did he kiss the stupid slut huh', I say back to my wolf through our mindlink.

'...', my wolf pauses then she blocks the link, 'thought so', I think.

Right now my heart is broken....I feel...well I keep telling myself that no their has to be some way it was a mistake. But no I know their wasnt anyway it was a mistake because I saw him with my two perfectly good eyes kissing the slut back.

Leo enters the room and plops down on the couch with me.

'Hey want to tell me whats going on' he says. I look into his eyes then shake my head.

"They always say to let it all out you know", he says. I feel a tear start coming out.

So I do what he tells me and let it all out....I start to tell him the story..

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"So then the day of my baby shower...you know we had it and the part where you open your presents and speak to other and have a little fun. So toward the end of the baby shower I hadn't seen my mate Hunter in a while so I went to go find him. The next thing you know I saw Hunter kissing the slut Katie.", I say and tell him the rest of the story about the letters and ghen finding Leo and him.

I end up falling asleep.

~Leo's POV~

Right now I am so pissed at whoever this Hunter guy is. I don't know why but I just am. And it feels like I have the need to protect her at all times. Maybe I'm her second chance mate nope I can't even think of her that way. To me shes just my best friend that I have just met. I just want to protect her and that's it, not love her. Ewwww how did I even come up with that.

-----------------------------°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°♥♥♥♥♣♠♦♦√^°[°°°°°°°°

Hey bree here Oh my gosh tell me what you think is going to happen.... Are Leo and Layla mates the second chance mate way. Or are they just brother and sister. And what is Leo and Liams past. What happened that Liam can not speak about. Awww tell me guys I'm dying to know what happens. If you have any questions feel frree to ask but you have to ask the characters.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

-breevampwolf