Chapter 5-Science

Layla's P.O.V

Now it's time for science. Ahh...forgot to pick a partner. Then Hunter comes up to me because we both were already late. He turns towards me and asks, "Hey um...I forgot to get a partner for science. Do you want to be my partner? If you don't already have a partner."

"What's wrong? Is the bad boy a little shy today?" I ask teasingly.

"No. I'm not shy, I just wanted to know if you had a partner and if you'd be my partner if you don't." he says growling a little.

"Okay, I don't have a partner; and yes we can be partners," I say while walking into class.

"Oh Ms. Wolfe and Mr. Wane you have finally came. Did you guys pick your partners yet?" Mr. Williams asked.

"Yeah. Hunter and I are partners." I respond.

"Oh good. You guys can be first to get your baby. Now male or female?"

I turn towards Hunter and he just raised his eyebrow so I start weighing my options. Boy? Girl? As I'm thinking about it I realize I don't have a baby sister so I say, "Female, name her Trisha."

Mr. Williams says 'okay' and hands us the baby and the diaper bag and tells us to take a seat... We both take a seat in two empty seats side by side in the back. When we sit down Hunter turns to me and says, "Where did you come up with the name Trisha?"

"What? You don't like it? It was a nice name to me. It just popped in my head." I say acting confused

.

"I like it. I just wondered where you got it from, that's all." he said while he started playing with my hair. He then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek saying, "You know what happened earlier, right? I'm here to get you back because baby, nobody teases the bad boy." he said and growled a little.

Some people looked back because this was a school made up entirely of werewolf's. I looked at them and then said, "What're you staring at?" They turned back around and Hunter says, "Oh baby you are sexy when you're angry." I paused because I forgot I had a very sexy mate right behind me about to do something.

"Hey um...what're you going do to me?" I ask.

"Oh baby you will like it so much you will beg for more."

At that point I snapped out of my loving ways. The teacher said we could go out of the classroom so I dragged Hunter with me out of the classroom and away from the door. I was about to say something, but then he picked me up and led me to a closet locking the door.

"So what did you want to say?" Hunter asked.

I just broke at that point. "I wanted to say that look, my bitch mate who is an ass, just don't try any type of funny business with me! We are just going to take care of the baby so can you stop touching me and one more thing," I yelled, but stopped because I was cut off by Hunters looks and because he started speaking. He looked so sad. I just wanted to comfort him. Oh what am I saying?

"Okay if you feel that way then fine...just get out my face, Bitch!" He yells at me then opened the closet and left. He slams the door behind him, leaving me and our baby behind. I started to cry.

'Go to our mate...look what you have done you stupid human...' my wolf says. A few minutes later I walk out of the closet trying to find him. I turned some corners and then I see him kissing the school slut. 'Look just look what you have done...' I hear Shayla say. I feel her get angry inside of me saying, 'Oh let me get through so I can be in control and rip the slut's throat out...Let me at her! Come on! Let me at this BITCH!'

'No', I say to her, 'I feel like doing the same, but I'm not.' Then the worst thing happened. My phone went off and my ringtone started playing 'I'm BAD and I know it'. I know you probably haven't heard his song it's just me singing a different version of I'm sexy and I know it. But anyways my ringtone starts playing and guess who was still kissing? The slut and Hunter. Yep, still there, but when my song started playing they both stopped kissing and whipped their heads around looking at me. I ran until I got at least a little bit away from them. Finding a closet to hide from them as I text whoever the hell was texting me. Before I can respond to the messages I hear some people talking about this party that my brother Josh is holding. I started coming up with a plan. Nobody messes with me and then gets away with it. Oh, yeah! My phone.

I pulled it out looking at the text message.

Ashley: Hey all of us, like Abby and them, want to know who your mate is.

Layla: Guys I will tell you everything just meet me at my house.

Ashley: We all rode together except Laney, but okay.

I started thinking about the plan more and started laughing an evil laugh. I just smiled to myself and then started thinking that I should probably wear the dress that I just bought when my plan goes down. It's a red dress that is strapless and it goes a little past my butt.

'Hunter this is what you get for messing with the bad girl.'

I looked down at Trisha and said, "Isn't Hunter going to get it..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Authors Note~

Uh oh whats going to happen to Hunter.What is Shayla going to do tell me what you think.

Vote and comment how you like the story like is it good oh yeah and I have

131 reads reads

8 votes that part little bitt sad

then 2 comments

People no meaning to be rude or mean but but you need t comment and vote at least comment to see how im doing.But im happy with so many reads a little thats good.People I will give out a dedication to who eve gives a comment first.

But bye got o get workin no a little bit tired or should I.

-breevampwolf