Chapter 49- Truth Revealed

A/N: hey guys I thought after all those questions of why you would want to know the answers right well here they are. Enjoy!!

~Hunter's POV~

Layla got out of the hospital 5 days ago I have not spoken to her since. Kaite got in the pack hospital to. She told the nurse that it was her father. Her father has been abused her. That got me a little mad. Its not that I'm really protective of her or anything but why would anyone want to do that to their daughter. Thinking of Children, I have not seen mine in weeks. Skylar oh I miss her so much. And my little man Ryder, I can not wait to see him all grown up taking over his fathers pack.

I tried to see them but, Layla has not answered any of my calls or texts. But she did answer me in a group convo with Kaite and myself. I had asked her if i could see my kids and she said in 4 days. Which is today. So now me and my wolf are all excited of seeing our beloved mate and two children.

'Yes, I want to fix everything you did wrong', my wolf Damion said.

'What the heck, you did everything wrong to', I say back to my wolf.

'You were more in love with her', Damion grunts out in my head.

'No you were. I do not mess up', I growl back to my wolf.

Pretty soon we were just arguing back in forth about how stupid the other or greater we are.

"Dude", I hear my lil' bro Cam says.

His voice brings me and Damion out of our arguing.

"What", I say.

"Why did you have to mess up with Layla. At least I still get to see my her. She loves me.. Everyone loves me", Cam says.

I glare at my little brother," You know you are my little brother. And you sure have a big ego. Just like me". Then I smirk.

"Just like you. I think its the other way around bro. Because  Hunter Wade gets his ego from the mastermind. Me", Cam says pointing at himself and does his little 11 year old  smirk. Then he walks off.

My little brother is something else.

I get out my phone and text Layla.

Bad Boy- See ya and the little ones in a little ok.

I then go outside and hop in my mustang I just got. I pull out of the drive way. And go to starbucks on  the way.

"What can I get you", the starbucks brunette said.

"Can I get 2 vanilla bean frapuchinos", I ask.

I pay for the drink and tell her my name then go sit down at a near table.

10 minutes later I heard my name.

"Hunter", a man said.

I came up and got the two drinks and left driving to Katie's apartment. She got a apartment after the incident. I offered her the pack house but she said her apartment was just fine.

It took me 10 more minutes just to get there.

I already see Layla's car parked. I walk up the drive way and toward the door. I knock on the door and then the door swung open revealing Katie.

"Welcome Hunter", She looked all healthy like nothing even happened. But you could see a little fear in her eyes and also sadness and happiness.

"Hello", I say greeting her.

I sit right next to Layla and the babies. I take Ryder and Skylar out of her hands.

Katie and the guy sit down next to each other. Katies grandma is here sitting across from Katie. And so is I think her name was Abby sitting on the left side of Layla.