Chapter 28- More than one?

~Layla Pov~

Today is the day is the day me and Hunter go to my baby appointment. I hat really been to the doctors really only once. I know I know i'm suppose to get checkups a lot. But we just did not have time. We have been planning the baby shower well mostly my mom and hunters mom. Ok so I am 9 weeks pregnant and today im going to see if its a boy or girl. Hunter says he wants it to be a boy so then he would have a little him and he would call him his little man. But then he said he wanted to have a girl so he can spoil her. Then he was at the point he just couldn't decide. I said I didn't care I said I was happy that im having one and if its a boy or a girl I will love no matter what they are. I am eating breakfeast now. Just thinking about today. Hunter is coming over we are going in his car. He said hes bringing something for the baby. I cant wait to see what it is. Also I cant wait to have this baby.

HONK HONK HHHHHHOOOOOOOONNNNNKKKKK

Yay hunters here I grab my phone and my purse and I'm out the door. I open the car and get in. Hunter kisses me and then kisses my stomach. We drive off and I start putting some music on. The next thing you know I felt a kick I started feeling kicks at 15 weeks.

"Our baby is kicking I feel her/him", I say.

"I'm so glad we are werewolves our babies develop faster than humans. Im so happy that you are the dad." Hunter brings his hand over my stomach and he felt the kick because he started smiling. We stopped at one of the lights and then he kissed me on the cheek and said, "Im so happy were having a baby together. You are my love and my only love. I will always love you always."

"Don't you just love my shirt.". I look down at Hunters shirt and it said 'Layla <3 Hunter = Infinity

Yes I do I say and then kiss him on the cheek. We drove for only 10 minutes and then we were their.

Hunter parked at his pack house and then took me to the pack house doctor 20 minutes later the pack doctor was finished and said he had to speak to us. I was getting a little bit sad because like the doctor said he had to speak to us. All these questions popped up in my head like 'Did my baby die?'  'Is my baby losing its health?'   ' What's wrong with my baby?'

"Ok your babeis is not dead. Hunter to....", The pack doctor said but I cut him off at to.

"Wait what do you mean babies?.....Am I having more than one", I said in shock.

"Yes", The pack doctor said.

"Oh my gosh.....How many?", I ask.

"You are having twins. One is a boy and one is a girl. You could have found this out earlier if you had came some weeks ago.", the pack doctor said.

~Hunters Pov~

Oh my gosh! I cant believe we are having twins. Ones a boy and ones a girl. Oh my gosh their going to be so cute. Im going to spoil them both. Hehe  I already bought a 2 car seats because I did not know if we were having a boy or girl so I bought both, girl and a boy car seat. Then I bought diapers. Yay! I cant wait to have these babies.....I'm going to have twins. Wait I sound like a girl and it sounds like I am one shoot I cat have a baby I am a guy let me change that. I am going to be a father. I cant wait for my soon to be wife Layla to have them. I am hopping Layla will say yes. I want to marry her after 3 months of us having the 8 months of her having the babies. I am just so happy. Today we are going shopping usually I don't like going shopping but today I am buying a lot of stuff. For the babies and Layla.

...............20 minutes later...............

"Layla I'm so happy for us" I say smiling at her.