The End. Or Is It?

Zacky's POV

It's been about a half hour since Becca fell through the floor and she still hasn't woken up. She's still breathing, which is a good thing, but that doesn't mean something isn't broken or that she doesn't have internal bleeding somewhere. I'm really hoping that she doesn't have internal bleeding because not getting medical help could kill her. I can't afford to lose my sister. Star already lost Johnny and Val already lost Michelle. I don't wanna go what they're going through. I can tell Jimmy's hurt just as much as I am because he hasn't let her go since the moment he picked her up.

“I'm sure she'll be alright, man,” I say, resting my hand on his shoulder.

“We need to get her the fuck out of here, Zacky. She needs medical help. I just know it.”

“Well how are we going to get out? We're barricaded in this place and we have no way to contact anyone considering all of our phones are dead.”

“I don't know. We have to think of something.”

“We've tried everything, Jim.”

“Well we haven't tried hard enough.”

He looks up at me and I can see the pain and anger in his eyes.

“This is the last straw. I'm going to find Brian and we're going to get the fuck out of here.”

He stands up with Becca in his arms and hands her over to me.

“Stay with her and keep a good eye on her. I'm going to find Brian.”

“You're not going alone,” Matt says getting up from the floor. “I'm going with you whether you like it or not.”

He gives Jimmy a look daring him to argue, but Jimmy just sighs.

“Fine.”

Jimmy gives Becca a kiss before stomping off down the hall. Matt quickly kisses Val before catching up to Jimmy. I look down at Becca and just sigh before setting her down on the floor. I sit down next to her and lay her on my lap so she's not uncomfortable. Not that she can even tell that she is. I look over at Justin and frown.

“This shit has just gone way too far. What are we supposed to do when we get out of here?”

“I don't know, man. I wish we never came here in the first place. If I knew all of this shit was going to happen, then I wouldn't have agreed to come.”

“Yeah me too. Becca and Star were right the entire time. They knew this was a bad idea.”

“I fucking told you,” Star grumbles.

“We're sorry, alright? How were we supposed to know there's a mass murderer hiding in this fucking place?”

“Why break into an abandoned building in the first place?!”

“We were just trying to have some fun, alright? We won't do it again.”

“You're damn fucking right we won't. I already lost my brother, one of my best friends, and I might fucking lose another best friend if we don't get the fuck out of here soon!”

“We'll get out, don't worry, okay?”

“Whatever you say. You better be right.”

“I am right.”