Trapped

Star's POV

I somehow ended up down in some dungeon type room of the hospital because I seem to be chained to a wall. I have no idea how I got here. The last thing I remember is running off after Jimmy told me about Johnny and hiding in one of the rooms down the hall so he wouldn't see me. I planned on trying to find a way out, but something in the room came over me and I passed out. It seems like these spirits are stronger than we all thought. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do to get out of here because there are no keys lying around anywhere and this room is pitch black. It's nothing but concrete it feels like. Not to mention it's freezing cold too. I could be in the basement of the place, but I don't even know. I can't try yelling for the other's because this room is too far down from where they are. So to sum it all up, I'm pretty much screwed. I guess I'll just have to have faith in the others to find me.

Jimmy's POV

Becca and I have searched every room down this hallway at least ten times and we still haven't found Star. I can see Becca's getting more and more worried the more we look and find nothing. Star is her best friend and losing her could take a toll on Becca. I don't want that to happen.

“Becca?”

“Yeah, Jimmy?”

“Everything will be okay. I promise.”

“Okay.”

She sighs and wraps her arms around my waist, hugging me tightly. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head softly.

“Promise me you won't go off on your own. I can't afford to lose you.”

“I promise. I won't leave your sight.”

“Thank you, babe. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Shall we keep searching for Star?”

“Yes. You should page the others and see if they've found anything yet.”

“Good idea.”

I take out my walkie talkie and page the others.

“Hey guys. Have you found Star yet?”

“Nah. Nothing where we are,” Brian pages back.

“Yeah nothing either here man,” Matt answers.

“Nothing over here,” Zacky responds.

“Shit. Becca and I haven't found anything either. She's gotta be around here somewhere. There's no way out of this place and she couldn't have passed us on the stairs. We would have noticed her.”

“Well let's keep searching for anything unusual in the rooms and see if there are any other secret doors leading to any hidden rooms.”

“Alright sounds good. Becca and I will continue to search the area that Star disappeared in.”

“Alright. Good luck.”

“Thanks. You too.”

I put my walkie away and sigh.

“Alright I guess we'll search these rooms all over again.”

“But we searched them over ten times already. Nothing is gonna be different,” Becca frowns.

“I know, but we'll have to look harder this time. See if there are any hidden passages anywhere.”

“Ugh. Okay. Let's start at the beginning of the hallway.”

“Okay.”

I give her a quick kiss before taking her hand and leading her into one of the rooms. As soon as we step foot in the room the door slams shut behind us. Becca screams and clings to me.