The Royal Party

The next morning everyone ( the snack pack and their siblings and daughters, Poppy, Clover, Iris, branch, Twig, and Tiffany.) woke up feeling greater than ever. Until they realized the poppy's royal ball was today and they had nothing to wear. Everyone one was of course screaming and panicking. Exept for branch, he panicked very quietly so he wouldn't wake up his little sister. But unfortunately for him Twig had a special sense, when ever something was bothering branch she would know.
Twig: hey. Are you ok.
Branch: oh sorry I woke you up.
Twig: it's fine. I really don't care. Is something bothering.
Branch: no 😓.
Twig: your lying 😑.
Branch: no I'm not 😓.
Twig: still lying even though you know about my fourteenth sense 😏.
Branch: Alright you got me 😏.
Twig: don't I always 😏. So what's up.
Branch: I don't have anything to where for the party tonight.
Twig: is that it. You want to look your best for Poppy 😏.
Branch: yeah 😊. I wish I was like you. Being able to make my own clothes.
Twig: well your lucky your sister has  your back.
Branch: what do you mean by that.
Twig: close your eyes and I'll show you.
Branch: ( closes his eyes )

Twig then guides him to her room room in her closet. She lets go of his hands and tells him to stay where he is and wait. And so he does what he's told and Twig goes and gets his suit she made for him. She holds it up in front of him.

Twig: Ok open them up.
Branch: ( opens his eyes and widened them ) are you kidding me.
Twig: nope.
Branch: you made that for me.
Twig: yes.
Branch: ( hugs her tightly ) thank you so much. Have I told you that your the best sister in the world.
Twig: yeah. an eternity of times really 😏. But I'm your only sister.
Branch: but your still the best. ( Covers her face in kisses on her cheeks forehead  )
Twig: HEY STOP ( Laughing like there's no tomorrow 😂🤣)
Branch: ( stops ) I love you.
Twig: I love you too.

Branch takes his suit from her and goes to his room to change. In the meantime she went to take the suits to where the boys were going to fix themselves up for the party. She put the names on sticky notes and attached them to each box. ( Yeah she put each tuxedo in 1 box ). Then she went ahead and did the same for the girls.

( Hours later )
The guys entered the room they all share.
Guy Dimond: hey what's this ? A note ?

Dear boys,
I went ahead and made suits for each of you since you guys had a hard time finding any. Your welcome 😉.
Your friend,
Twig

Biggie: that's so nice of her.
Guy diamond: what a sweet girl.
All: agreed.
Ray: look each box has our name on it.
Cooper: but wait. branch where's yours.
Branch: she already gave me mine.
DJ Sam: what are we waiting for let's change.

( Meanwhile the girls where giving Twi g a group hug. Thanking her for the dresses).
Twig: your welcome girls it was the least I could do.

( Then everyone was changed )
Poppy:

( Then everyone was changed )Poppy: