The spider attack

The girls began to start their Journey in the morning.( Yeah they camped out) poppy was making breakfast for both of them. Hey girls are you hungry poppy asked. Heck yeah I'm starving Iris told her sister. Yeah I am a little hungry Twig them. Twig observed the berries Poppy had picked for breakfast very carefully and then she realized. Uh Poppy where did you get these from twig asked her. Found those near a river in a bush. These are nightshade berries twig told her.( I made up the name) Yeah and poppy replied while eating one of the berries. Their poisonous twig told them. As soon as the girls heard this they spat the berries out. And they drank the water they got from the river. Where did you get this water it has worms in it Twig told them. As soon as they heard this they spat the water out. Twig Just rolled her eyes as she grabbed her bag. Anyways we need to get back on the road Twig said. Okay let's go poppy told her.
(Now skipping to the part where poppy and Iris were both Tangled in web surrounded by the spiders). twig was trying to defend them on her own. Until familiar Black hair grabbed both Iris and Poppy out of the way. It was branch. As Twig went to his side to try to fight off the spiders he looked at her and she looked at him and they both gave each other a nod. As the started whiping the spiders with their hair. When they were safe they realized they had to help Iris and Poppy. As they both put Iris and Poppy in perfect health they were back on the road. Thanks for leaving me with all those other trolls Branch said sarcastically. Serves you right Twig said. As they both groaned at each other while walking. Come on you two at least try to get along poppy told them. If there's one thing we can't do its get along Branch told her. Can't you at least try Iris asked them. As they both looked at each other then turned away crossing their arms. Nope they both said in Union. So what's the plan Branch asked Poppy. Rescue everybody and make it home safely she told him. Okay that's not a plan that's a wish list twig told them. Oh I suppose either of you have a plan Iris ask them. As Twig cleared her throat she began first we sneak into Bergen Town without getting caught, then we sneak in through the old Escape tunnels, then make it to the troll tree before we suffer a miserable Wrath of an angry bloodthirsty bergen. Hold on a second are you scrapbooking my plan twig asked Iris. Yeah almost done Iris told her. As the sisters both presented their scrapbooks as it's that Glitter into Twig and Branch's faces. There will be no more scrapbooking Branch told them. As the four of them got back on the road Iris and Poppy were singing together. Do you have to sing Branch asked them. We always sing when we're in a good mood Iris told them. Do you have to be in a good mood Twig asked. Why wouldn't we be by this time tomorrow we're with all our friends poppy told them. Oh I wonder what they're doing right now. Probably being digested Branch told them. They're alive Branch I know it poppy told him. You don't know anything Poppy and I can't wait to see the look on your face when you realize the world isn't all cupcakes and rainbows cuz it isn't bad things happen and there's nothing you could do about it Branch told her. Before Poppy and Iris could say another word. Twig and Branch just shushed them. A Bergen the sisters asked in Union. Maybe branch said. The sisters looked around and then realized. There's no Bergen is there poppy asked. you just said that so we'd stop talking Iris said. Maybe twig told them. Then that's when they camped out again to get some sleep. Everybody was in their own sleeping bag asleep except for Iris and Poppy they couldn't sleep. They both took out the pictures they had of their friends. Goodnight Cooper, good night guy diamond, goodnight biggie, good night satin, goodnight chenille, good night DJ, good night smidge, good night fuzzbert, and good night Creek poppy said saying her Goodnights. Good night penny, good night Sapphire, goodnight Bella, goodnight velvet, goodnight button, good night DJ, goodnight Ray, good night frizzy, and good night Brooke. And goodnight poppy Branch said annoyed. And good night Iris twig said also annoyed. as both of the gray siblings went back to sleep poppy and iris's hug time bracelets bloomed. They got up and looked at the grey siblings. Don't even think about it they both said in Union. Iris went over to Poppy and the sisters hugged. As Iris went back to her bed she noticed her sister staring at the sky. And began to sing. Stars shining bright above you poppy sang. Really seriously more singing Branch asked. Yes seriously singing helps me relax maybe you ought to try poppy told him. I don't sing and I don't relax this is the way I am and I like it I also like a little silence branch said going back to sleep. As him and his sister heard the sound of two guitar strings plucking. It was Poppy and Iris singing The Sound of Silence. When they finished branch and Twig got up. May we Twig asked. Poppy and Iris both handed their guitars to Twig and branch. The gray siblings tossed both guitars in the fire and went back to sleep. But just when everybody went back to sleep branch kept hearing voices of a stereo killer ghost. When he saw the stereokiller ghost. Twig wake up wake up he yelled. What do you want she yelled in annoyance. There's a ghost here look branch but unfortunately Branch was the only one who could see the ghost. The only thing I see is a delusional idiot who needs to go back to sleep before I kill him twig told him. You don't see it but he's right there Branch told her. I swear if you wake me up again for some stupid story of a stereokiller ghost I'm going to take my frying pan and hit your face multiple times with it Twig told her brother. Please what do you want he asked the ghost. I want your heart the ghost told him. Sure you can bring the fear out of me but you can't bring my heart out of me he told the ghost. I don't think you understand I've been dead for centuries and how do you think I feel. Are you ready for my chainsaw of disorder. No not the chainsaw disorder Branch begged the ghost. Twig wake up wake up he yelled again. I swear to God I'm going to kick your nose up your face Twig yelled very ticked off. For real man look he wants to kill me with his chainsaw disorder Branch told his sister. Twig facepalmed her face. Okay no more fruit punch before bed twig said. It's not the fruit punch dang it the ghost wants to rip my heart out he said. Well don't worry I'm going to kill you before that happens if you don't SHUT THE FLIP UP twig yelled. Your the worst branch said. Twig facepalmed her face again. Look I don't see anything so you're having a nightmare so go back to sleep tell yourself you're dreaming and if you wake me up again YOU'RE GONNA DIE Twig yelled as she went back to sleep. And it turns out she was right as everybody was sound asleep.