The Argument

Hey you too how did the flying go rosiepuff asked. It went great grandma I did it twig said. That's wonderful sweetie grandma rosiepuff said. She did absolutely wonderful Branch told his grandma. He then planted a small kiss on Twig's cheek.she smiled at him he smiled back. It's good to see my grand babies are getting along so great grandma rosiepuff told her grandchildren. Grandma they both groaned in Union. I hope you two are always like this promise me you'll always love each other no matter what. that you'll always be together grandma rosiepuff told them. We promised grandma both of her grandchildren told her. I'm happy to hear that Rosiepuff replied.(the next day) Twig and branch we're singing the song they both love so much. The song is called you get me.

Twig:

Crazy people, we can make really good friends
That's why we let each other in
Branch:
With you beside me, I never have to pretend to be stronger
Twig:
I finally belong here and
Both:
I don't feel alone anymore
Twig:
You get me
And I get you
Branch:
Together
Both:
there's really nothing we can't do
Twig:
I've got your back
Branch:
And I've got yours too
Twig:
Yeah you get me and
Both:
I'm pretty sure that I get you

Du do du du du
Du do du du
Du do du du
A-ha, a-ha
Yeah
Branch:
On the inside I dreamed I was part of a crowd
But on the outside I wasn't allowed
Twig:
All I wanted is just to be where we are now
Branch:
Yeah it's better
Twig:
And I know I'll never ever feel alone anymore
Branch:
You get me (get me)
And I get you
Together there's really nothing we can't do
Twig:
I've got your back
Branch:
And I've got yours too
Both:
Yeah you get me and I'm pretty sure that I get you
Branch:
I finally have someone to lean on (someone to lean on)
Twig:
And you have someone to lean on to (lean on to)
To lean on to
Twig:
You get me (get me)
And I get you
Together there's really nothing we can't do
I've got your back
Branch:
And I've got yours too
Both:
Yeah you get me and I'm pretty sure that I get you
Both:
You get me (you get me)
And I get you (yeah)
Together there's really nothing we can't do
Twig:
I've got your back
Branch:
And I've got yours too
Both:
Yeah you get me and I'm pretty sure that I get you

Wow that was great duet grandma rosiepuff said. Thanks grandma branch said. You two should enter the singing competition grandma rosiepuff said. Or twig should do a song by herself she would be great branch said. I don't know twig said. C'mon sis like I said you would be great branch said. Twig thought for a moment but made up her mind. Ok I'll do it Twig said. Great your gonna win for sure branch said while giving his sister a big hug. Thanks big bro twig said hugging back. Go see with poppy she is the one hosting it after all rosiepuff told them. Ok let's go twig said. The 2 siblings walked to where the singing competition was being set up. They saw poppy helping with the decorations. Hey poppy branch said. Hi branch poppy said. What are you guys doing here the young princess asked. We wanted to see if twig could be in the singing competition branch told her. Of course she can. I would love to hear her sing poppy told them. Thank you twig said. Your welcome. Be there at 8:00 poppy told them. Ok we will. As the siblings were getting ready ( well twig was getting ready branch was waiting for her ) sis c'mon we're gonna be late branch said. Almost done twig said while fixing her hair. Twig was wearing a green dress with butterfly jewelry and the flower Branch had given her earlier today. She put the flower in her side bang.(it's on the right side of her head).

(it's on the right side of her head)