Dates and An Unexpected Visitor

( the next morning )
Twig woke up in her brother's tight embrace. She smiled as she looked at the grin on her brother's face.
Twig: ( I should make some breakfast for him, leave a note and get to work ). ( She kissed her brother's cheeks, got up, made him breakfast and got ready for work ).

Twig was on her way to satin and Chenille's boutique when out of nowhere a snake attacks her. Twig quickly dodged the snake. She took the form of a blue cat and tried to fight back but this snake was fast and strong. The snake bit Twig and wacked her with it's tail. She was thrown against a tree and was badly injured causing her to take back her original form. The snake was preparing to strike her again. Just when Twig thought this would be the end for her a pink wolf came and beat up the snake and injured it badly causing it to flee. The pink wolf changed back to a troll who was at the age of 20. She had light pink skin, lavender hair with bangs, and blue eyes with purple eyeshadow. She was wearing a pink flower in her hair and she had an orange dress with pink accents. She ran towards Twig and helped her to her feet.

???: Are you okay. Are you hurt.
Twig: I have a few cuts on my leg but I'll be okay. ( Looks at the troll in realization ). Tiffany?
???: Twig? Is that really you cuz.
Twig: omt Tiffany. ( Hugs her tightly )
Tiffany: ( hugs her back tightly )
Twig: I missed you so much.
Tiffany: I missed you too.
Twig: so what's my favorite cousin been up to.
Tiffany: not much. Looking for you and branch all these years ( giggles ).
So what's my favorite cousin been up to.
Twig: well I got a new job. And I may or may not have a boyfriend.
Tiffany: woah back up. boyfriend?
Twig: Clover asked me out.
Tiffany: omg finally. He better treat you right. Cause if he doesn't I'll make sure he never sees the light of day again.
Twig: so how are things with you and Spencer.
Tiffany: he asked me out.
Twig: omt I'm so happy for you.
Tiffany: did branch-
Twig: the ship has sailed for them to.
Tiffany: he actually did it ?!? Omt yes.
So where are you headed right now?
Twig: well I'm heading to work now.
Tiffany: oh I didn't ask. what is your job?
Twig: I work with satin and Chenille at the boutique.
Tiffany: oohh can I come.
Twig: sure I can use an extra pair of hands.

So Twig and Tiffany went to the boutique and helped out with every design they needed to complete. They delivered everything and we're done for the day.

Twig: now let's head back to the bunker. Branch probably wants to see you.
Tiffany: yeah. I really won't be far from you guys. My new pod is right next to the bunker.
Twig: perfect. Now you don't have to walk that much.

Twig and Tiffany entered the bunker and branch was on the couch.

Twig: hey big bro you will never guess who I found.
Branch: who you fi- ( eyes widened in shock) Tiffany ?
Tiffany: hey cuz.
Branch: hey how've you been.
Tiffany: I've been good.
Branch: you came at the right time.
Tiffany: why?
Branch: tomorrow is date night.
Tiffany: oh yeah. Spencer asked me out.
Branch: wow everyone's having the greatest stroke of luck today.
Tiffany: ok. Well I got to go. See ya guys tomorrow.
Both: see ya tomorrow.

( The next day 6:00 )

Branch was really nervous about his date with Poppy. So many thoughts of what could go wrong went through his head. He looked in the mirror and fixed himself up.

Branch: