Max | Number 16 |

Prompt: "You're getting crumbs all over my bed"

Character: Max

Warning:N/A

Requester: KoeniginCitrus 

Standing in the doorway of your bedroom you watched carefully as your best friend sobbed into her handkerchief you rolled your eyes knowingly when you glanced at the TV screen, she was watching herself being elimination after her lip sync "Boo!" Max yelled out throwing her arms down knocking the box of cookies everywhere.

Your eyes twitched a little knowing how difficult it was going to be to get all those little crumbs off the bed, you were a little OCD and tried to keep your cool as your heard little crunchy noises coming from your bed.

"You're getting crumbs all over my bed" You groaned as she turned to you sniffing, you had left her for two minutes to get a drink and you come back to her re-watching her loss "Why are you doing this to yourself Maxie" you ask turning the sound off as RuPaul tells Jaidynn she was a winner.

"It's just not fair" Max tells you as she curls up under your arm as you run your fingers through her grey hair " You did everything you could..." you tried to say but Max shook her head with a small pout "I thought they like me but watching it back just shows me they didn't, nobody does".

Your heart broke in two as you watched your usually flamboyant, confident friend's head drop as she played with the bottom of the silk dress she was wearing "That's not true Max".

Max looked up at you with black mascara running down her cheeks as she looked dubious "Oh yeah? Like who? I know what they all say about me, what they think" You took Max's face in your hands and wiped away her tears "Me, I like you".

Max's eyes never left yours as she pressed a soft unsure kiss against your lips making you smile as she pulled back blushing, pushing her back against the bed you kissed her again making her squeal "We're getting more crumbs on the bed".

Leaning away from Max you looked down at the broken bits of cookie and shrugged "Fuck the crumbs" You told her growling as you kissed her neck making her gasp "Ooh so vulgar!".