Sutan Amrull | New Years Eve |

Pulling your comforter closer to yourself you couldn't help the tears rolling down your face as you looked around you, Your Christmas tree was still up, the fire was crackling calmly but you were alone and that is why you were crying.

Sniffing gently you wiped the tears from your cheeks as you looked at the clock next to you and sighed seeing 11:30, you could hear the laughter from the bars outside of loved up couples celebrating their last night before the new year, New year, New beginnings.

Kicking up your feet onto the coffee table you switched on the TV ready to watch the ball drop and all of the fireworks, usually Sutan took you to see fireworks or both curled up on the couch with a glass of wine watching as the fireworks exploded in the sky outside of your apartment.

Lifting your glass of wine to your lips you drank the remaining alcohol you had before picking up your phone and unlocking it with a heavy sigh, still nothing.

Your phone had been buzzing all night with messages from friends and family wishing you a happy new year all except the one you wanted. Feeling fresh tears roll down your face you hiccupped a little your boyfriend was away on tour and you knew this was all part of who he was but you thought he would be here for new years eve/day.

Suddenly your phone beeped, picking it up with a small sigh you opened your message and smiled it was from him "10" your eye brows furrowed in confusion, you had no idea what he was talking about he was obviously drunk with the other queens.

Your phone beeped again "9" again you had no idea what he was saying but you were starting to get annoyed he couldn't be here but he could text you with stupid numbers, in background you could hear your tv and hear the cheering from on the screen but it never occurred to you what was happening.

Looking down at your phone you waited as he text you 6 more times and it suddenly dawned on you that he was counting down the new year with you, a smile erupted on your face as you counted too.

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

Hearing a flurry of knocks at the door you frowned and put down your phone and hurried over to the door as the knocks got louder, thinking someone needed help or something was wrong you flung the door open only to be pulled into a deep kiss "Happy New Year" Sutan whispered as you pulled back in surprise.

Biting your lip you smiled as Sutan picked you up making your legs curl around his waist and arms wrap around his neck as pulled you towards him again and everything else disappeared into background noise, the screaming, the cheering, all as you got lost in the feeling of his soft lips.

You pulled away slightly, leaning your forehead on his. "I love you," he whispered as tears left your eyes. "Why are you crying?" he asked gently as his hand wiped away your tears "I'm just so happy that you're here" You told him with a shaky smile.

Sutan just looked at you softly and smiled showing his beautiful pearl white teeth "Happy 2017 sweetheart".

Happy New Year guys I hope this one is much better than the last! :D

I hope the next year is filled with love and happiness for each and everyone of you, you all deserve it and I also want to thank you all for reading all my stories, following me and commenting with all your lovely comments xx