A Dreamer's Destiny (19)

RECAP

"Try to remember all that you can, as soon as possible." She added and once again she was vanished with the air. She has to stop doing this. What is it that's been missing? She said that what I just recalled was mere a small part of the picture. I wonder what the whole scene is about. What I just saw included Katty, then why she said "just you"? Does Katty remember what happened? But if she knew she would have told me. Even she met me for the 1st time in the school for sure. On the other hand there is something, I feel it every time I am with her. With that thought steaming in my head I finally decided to have some sleep before my mind explodes.

CHAPTER 9

*Katty pov* 

I just came back from hospital. Richeal is ok now; she would be back home in a couple of days. She sometimes irritates me so much. Once she starts with her "you are thinking about him, you are thinking about him, you are thinking about him!" thing, she becomes unstoppable unless I admit it. And well yeah I was actually thinking about him pretty much all the time. The way he holds me, the way he tells me "I am here... Don't worry" and the way he always is there for me, to comfort me, to make me smile, to wipe my silly tears. When I am in his arms I feel like I just want to keep crying so that he would just hold me forever. Gosh I can't stop thinking about him. And that day... when Richeal met that accident, I don't know how, but he just broke my door and he was here. As if he already knew that I needed him to be with me. He was shouting on me for not taking his call and not opening the door, but he was so worried about me, he cared about me. I think I am madly in love with him. He makes me happy even in the saddest times of my life. Its been a whole day that I've heard from him. Maybe I should send him a text.

*Beep Beep* 

TEXT

Hey Katty, you are ok? Are you home now?

Jason.

Awww... He is so sweet. I was just thinking to write to him and here I get his text! I think I should just call him, he has a right to know that I am ok, ok fine! I want to hear his voice.

"Hello" his sweet voice came from that side. Gosh even his voice gives goose bumps.

"Hey, it's me. Thought I should just tell you I am home now" I replied.

"So what were you doing?" He asked.

"Thinking about you" Shit! Why did I say that? Thank you my big mouth!

"OH! So what did you thought about me?" He asked with joy. Ok hum... tell him the truth that Oh nothing just thinking that I am in love with you and when you are not around me my heart searches you, and when you are with me I feel like I should just hold you tightly and should never let you go anywhere?? Hahaha... Nah! That will blow him away.

"Nothing... just wondering... why you came to my house... How did you know I needed you?" pheww... I don't know what I just said. It sounded like a good lie though.

"Well... I... I... just knew it." He replied.

"So we will meet in the school tomorrow." I said.

"Yep, we will. "He confirmed. Yipeee.

"Sleep well, bye. "He added.

"Bye" I said and kept the phone. Can't wait for the morning!

After talking to Jason I decided to go to sleep so I closed my eyes but what came were a few thoughts instead. I was thinking why only a few dreams are coming true. First I thought it had something to do with deaths but apparently it seems like it's not the only factor that's being considered. I mean after Richeals dream I had a few dreams. In one I saw dad. It was just horrible I still shiver when I recall it. But I was lucky I wasn't late and I stopped him for leaving home that day and then I finally was able to breathe. But it still was the most frightening dream of them all.