A Dreamer's Destiny (8)

Hey!! So here is chapter 8! I am really nervous about it. It is a little longer from the other chapters. And well enjoy reading and don't forget to leave your comment... (I love long comments lol!!) And now I would like to say a big a really big thanks to  

- Topaz fairy (for being so amazing) Miacat, Nikki, jemsparkle, imaginethat, cursed_rose, and everyone who read my story!! Thanks.

RECAP

-"It is OK; I knew it was not for me. It might be for your boyfriend and by mistake you dropped it in my locker. So no worries: Jason"- she read it loud.

"Oh my God!!! That was...That was... Was good!!! I expected it to be something really bad, but it is um...Good. So now you are OK! I told you there will be nothing Bad!" she said and raised her eyes to see me.

But I was still in a state of shock.

"You think it is good!! Now he thinks I have a boyfriend!! Is it something to feel good about?" I asked her rereading the note.

*CHAPTER 8*

"Oh no no no no!! Now he thinks I have a boyfriend. But what made him think so. I mean my notes never mentioned any such thing. Wow now I don't have even 1% chance!" I said and banged my head with the locker.

"Come on we can fix it. I mean your little love story (not to mention it never started.)We can still rescue it." she said while taking a piece of paper from her bag. She offered it to me, and then said:

"Time for another note honey!"

"Oh no ways already this one has done so much for me I can't imagine what this one will do. Oh no I know!! He will think I am married!! No I am not going for another note." I said with my eyes wide open. My monstrous thoughts were once again knocking my brain.

"Nothing will happen! Just write what I say!" she said and gave me a pen.

"Ok so what I need to write?" I asked her.

"Umm...Let me think yeah! Write- thanks for understanding." she said and stopped. I was still looking at her.

"What are you waiting for now? Just write it!" she nodded.

"That's all?? We will not write - no I don't have a boyfriend - you said you want to save my love story, but this will only make it even more complex!!" I questioned her.

"No! We are just going to write what I said and for your love story Umm... We will let him do the homework!" she said and smirked.

"Okay!! But I can smell danger now." I said while writing.

"Well I can smell jealousy from Jason's note." she said while actually smelling the note.

"Ok! So I have written the "deadly note" but I am still confused." I said

"I know, but I will explain everything after class" she said and started walking for the class. I folded the note, but before dropping it I wanted to recheck the locker. Yes it's his defiantly Jason's locker. I don't want myself again to fall in the wrong locker situation. It's already making me insane. But I trust Richeal more than I trust myself so if she says another note, then well Ok so here is another note. She knows what she is doing and on first place she will never give me a wrong advice. She is more than a friend to me she is like my sister. So I trust her blindly. And I know what she says is always right. So I dropped the note. I joined my hands closed my eyes and prayed for a second.

"Oh God! Please nothing should go wrong now, please not this time! Please please please!!" I prayed opened my eyes, turned to go to class.

"Shit" came out of my mouth.