Chapter 9

HI!

Enjoy...

My phone rang... Again. This time I didn't even bother to answer it, I knew who would be calling.

"I think you should answer that, mate." Harry said.

"Yeah, that phone is starting to get on my nerves..." Louis mumbled.

I sighed. "But I don't want to." I whined. "It will be her." I shook my head.

"And I want nothing to do with her."

"Why don't you just let her say her little sorry speech so she will stop calling?" Zayn suggested.

"I don't want to talk to her." I said.

"Well, she's not going to stop calling if you don't answer it." Zayn said. I sighed in defeat.

"Fine, I'll answer." I said just as the phone stopped ringing.

"Next time she-" It started ringing again. I pulled over and held the reciever to my ear.

"Niall? Niall?" She said, she was sobbing hysterically. I almost felt bad. Almost.

"Niall, I'm sorry." She continued, still sobbing. She paused, taking slow breaths, before she started again.

"My mum made up those lies. I didn't know. She wanted me to have the best possible arranaged husband and so she-"

"Did you just say arranged husband?" I asked.

"Yes." She stated. "Anyway, my mum wanted you to have dinner with me and so she said I was sick. I'm really sorry Niall." She sighed.

"I really do hate her." I heard her say. I wasn't processing anything. I breathed deeply in.

"Well, I can't be your husband." I said.

"Um... You kind of have to..." She whispered. I chocked.

"What do you mean I kind of have to?" I shouted. I felt the rest of the guys staring at me.

"You signed a contract. The contract says you have to be my husband." She stated.

"I didn't-" I remember the 'contract' Jennifer's mum made me sign.

"No." I breathed.

"Your mum is sneaky." I said.

"Yeah..." She said. "I know."

"Smart too, I was so stupid. I should have read it..."

"Yeah, you should have." She said.

"My Mother is a lawyer, she knows her stuff. She also probably didn't leave any loopholes." Jennifer sighed.

"This is bad." I murmured, running a hand through my hair.

"I know." She replied sadly.

"I'm sorry Niall."

"It's cool." I replied. "It's not your fault."

"Really?" She sounded surprized.

"You forgive me?" She laughed.

"Of course!" I smiled.

"But that doesn't mean I want to be your husband or anything...."

"Of course!" She agreed.

"I'll fix this." She added.

"You mean we?" I said.

"You want to help?" She asked.

"Of course! Besides I have an idea." I smiled.

"Really?" She replied.

"Yep." I replied back.

"Oh, Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you pick me up?"

Did you like it?????

It's short, I know, but it is only the phone call.

We have a new bystander!!!!

And they are... (drumroll)

 zainahResht

Look for your name in the cast, my friend...

:P

If you want to be a random bystander you have to VOTE for every chapter, COMMENT, FOLLOW me, SHARE THIS BOOK and ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR READING LISTS.

Stay amaZayn,

SageTheHerb