Chapter 5

• Dedicated to The bystanders of this story!!!

Hi!!!

So, I've been asked to update by craftsgirl123.

craftsgirl123 I updated.

I want to thank you all for reading this book! Every time someone votes I do a little happy dance, and every time my email tells me someone commented I have to go straight away to tell them how much I appreciate their comments. Comment and vote and follow!!!!!!!

Enjoy...

I was trying really hard to look like I was enjoying myself, but it was so hard to concentrate on being happy when angry thoughts were whizzing around my head like one of those bludger things in Quittich games from the Harry Potter Series.

Someone is lying to me.

Niall looked at me.

"Are you alright? You look like you're going to kill someone." Niall said. I looked into his gorgeous eyes, they're just the perfect colour...

I realised if I kept looking into his eyes all my anger would just dissolve, and I smiled a small smile.

"I did want to murder someone, but your eyes are to mesmerising." I breathed. He laughed nervously.

"Uh... Okay." He said. Tom walked past us.

"Hey, um, could you take our order?" Niall asked him.

"Oh! Hey Irish Dude. Of course, it's my job to be your waiter. What can I get for you?" He asked and gave me a cheeky wink. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want, Jennifer?" Niall asked me.

"Oh, Tom knows..." I leaned forward.

"He always knows..." I whispered. Tom flicked me with his tea-towel, which was supposed to be draped across his arm.

"Hey! You're going to ruin my dress!" I yelled.

"I'll have to make a formal complaint."

Tom elbowed Niall. "She's never going to do it." Niall laughed. His laugh is so gorgeous and beautiful and...

"I am too!" I snapped myself out of my thoughts.

"Yeah right." Tom scoffed.

"You say that every time you come. Have I been fired yet? No." He said.

"So, Irish Dude. What do you want to eat?" He turned to face Niall.

"Whatever Jennifer's having." He said. Tom scribbled our orders in his notebook and rushed to get us our orders.

"Is he your friend?" Niall asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yep." Suddenly, an annoying bleep sounded from my phone.

"Stupid bleep!" I yelled. Niall laughed again.

"Excuse me while I answer this call." I told him.

"I may also change ringtone." I added as I jumped out of my chair. I walked into the lobby of the restaurant.

My mum was calling me. I hastily grabbed my phone and pressed the green answer button.

"Hi, Dear." My mother said nervously.

"Hi... Mother." I harshly replied.

"Dear, about the whole thing with Niall..."

"Why doesn't he know about the arranged marriage Mother? He was supposed to know!" I heard her sigh in the background. Was she sighing with... Relief?