Chapter 1

Well, fancy seeing you guys on Wattpad... Reading my book?

I have nearly 90 reads for two parts. That's so cool! And eight votes! Thankyou so much!

Well, I better let you read.

Oh, and you know... If you give me feedback and stuff, I might even have a dedication to give.

Oh, and I've dedicated this to abbbbbyyyyy__

Why?

Because she is so cool, and her book got over 1000 reads. I'm so proud of you girl!

So... Enjoy!

As I walked up to the house, I thought of what I was going to say.

Hello, my daughters a fan and I wanted to know if you'd like your son to marry her? No, it needs to be more demanding...

Oh! How about? Will your son marry my daughter?

Oh... I don't know! This is hopeless! I want my daughter to have the best possible husband, and Niall's a perfect match. I mean, who doesn't love that gorgeous boy? Who knows, they might even become the next thing? I've got to admit, that Niall is a bit of a character... And this is a forty-five year old speaking!

I walked up to the door of the house. It certainly wasn't what I was expecting...

I knocked on the door.

Someone answered but I couldn't see them through my designer glasses. Honestly, I can't see a thing out of them, but hey? They ARE the latest fashion, after all.

"Hello?" Said the woman at the door.

"Hi! I'm Ms Carter. Is there any chance that Niall Horan is here?"

She looked at me with what I think was a patronising look.

"My daughter's a fan. I was wondering if I could get an autograph..." That's right, start with the simple things...

"He's not here." She said, about to close the door.

"Wait!" I cried. Think of somethi...

"My daughter, she's sick. I just want her to see her role model before she dies, or at least get an autograph..." I started.

The woman looked at me with sympathy.

"I'll go get him." She left me standing there.

I've made a mistake, Jennifer will kill me if she finds out I lied about her to Niall Horan.

Suddenly Niall's standing in the doorway.

"Um... I'm sorry about your daughter." He said.

"She's such a big fan. She's been to every one of your concerts in Ireland. She has all your albums, you should see her room!" I give him a small laugh.

"She'll be a fan until the end." I smile sadly.

There was an awkward silence.

"So... Did you have anything for me to sign?" He asked.

I can see why my Jenny has fallen for him. He's SO good looking. Gosh, I can't fall for her man, besides, he's twenty...

"AH, I did in fact!" I said cheerily, pulling out the document from my purse.

He looked at it quizzically.

"Oh, it's nothing. I assure you! It just says that you know..." My smile faltered. Quick, QUICK!

"It'll be her autograph until the day she dies. Silly stuff, she was joking, but..." I trailed off.

"Ok. I mean it seems fine, and it's for your daughter..." He grabbed a pen.

Yes. YES!

"If you could just sign here..." I said as I pointed to the line where his signature would go. I hope he doesn't read it....

He signed the paper.

"If there's anything you need..." He trailed off.

"Well, she would absolutely LOVE it if you came to dinner. I was going to go but you can take my place. I can have dinner with her anytime!" I said cheerily. 

"Well, anytime before..."

"Give me the details." He cut in.

"Wonderful! Thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me... And will mean to her." I smiled.

I wrote the name of the restaurant down on a separate piece of paper, along with the time he should be there and what table. I'd had it all planned. A-list table reserved and everything. I just didn't know it would be THIS easy...

"Well, thanks." Niall said.

"No, THANK YOU." I said and I walked back to my red convertible.

I smiled to myself. Jennifer will be over the moon. But I can't tell her. She'll stress too much... And we don't want her stressing in her *cough* *cough* condition *cough*.

I started to drive to my grand house not too far from Niall's house. On the way I called Jennifer.

"Hello... Mother." Jennifer said coldly through the Bluetooth speaker system.

"Darling. You'll NEVER believe what happened! I ran into your future husband! He said he's dying to meet you, so I arranged dinner at that restaurant you love for both of you. Eight o'clock. Table 19, your lucky number. AND it's an A-list table, would you believe." I said enthusiastically.

"Right, mother." She said.

"You HAVE to go dear, he's counting on it."

"I don't really have a choice, do I?" She murmured.

"Don't be silly Jenny! Of course you have a choice!" I replied.

"Uh... Don't call me Jenny mother, no one calls me Jenny."

"Fine. But he's perfect for you. He's just your type. And I'm SURE you've seen him before and commented on how hot he is. I'm sure of it!" I said, she can't not go! She has too!

"Fine. I will. Bye mother." She said in a deflated tone and hung up.

Gosh, that was hard. I think as I drive away to my house, where Damien should be waiting for me.

 How was it?

Please vote, comment, share the love. Please. I love it when you guys do that. And that dedication is always open...

Anyway...

Stay phenomeNiall!

SageTheHerb