Chapter 6

Hi!!

I updated three books in one day, wow.

Enjoy....

I smiled at Jennifer.

"Does that happen a lot?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"Depends on how you define a lot." She replied. My smile grew wider.

"Hey, how about you give me your number?" I asked and looked into her eyes.

"Maybe we could, uh, go out to lunch sometime?" I asked her, my voice cracked at the end. What is up with that?

She squealed in delight.

"Yes!" She exclaimed delightedly. I smiled.

"Okay. Sounds good." I said as I pulled my iPhone our and gave it to her. She stroked it.

Such a weird young lady.

She grabbed her phone and handed it to me. It was a white iPhone. The screen was cracked. I typed in my number and gave her phone back, she clutched my phone to her chest.

"Come on Jennifer. I need my phone. How will we stay in contact otherwise?" I told her.

"I don't know." She replied.

"Telepathy?" I laughed and pried the phone out of my hands,

"Bye, bye, phone. I will miss you." She cried out as I walked to my car, waving goodbye. I watched her until I couldn't see her, then I got into my car and started to drive home.

                                                             --------------------

I held my cracked iPhone in my hands. I squealed as I bounced off to my car. I have NIALL HORAN'S phone number! He has mine!

I bounced up to my pink convertible, smiling. I opened the door and hopped inside. I was about to start the car when I decided to text Niall.

Me:

Hey. 2 nite was fun. I kinda wish we weren't kicked out. LOL.

His reply was instant.

Niall:

Ha ha yeah

Me:

how about 2 morrow? lunch? meet u?

Niall:

can't. not 2 morrow. doing something w/ the boys.

I smiled.

Me:

why not take me with? I wanna see them. I love them too.

I bounced my legs as I waited for his reply. My phone beeped and I instantly picked it up.

Niall:

ok. 2 morrow. i'll pick u up. what's ur address?

I squealed in delight and typed my address in.

Niall:

ok. i'll pick u up at 11.

Okay Niall.

I squealed as I pulled my seatbelt on and started to drive home.

The song on the radio was Midnight Memories.

How fitting.

                                                  ------------------------------------------

As soon as I stopped texting Jennifer Liam called me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He replied.

"Remember we're going to the beach to catch up. We're coming to Ireland. I'm so excited!" Liam said. I laughed.

"Me too." I said, then added quickly. "I'm bringing a girl along. She's really nice." I said.

"You finally found a girlfriend? That's nice." He said. I blushed.

"No, that's not... She's not my girlfriend." I said.

"Yeah, yeah. Why are you bringing her along then?" He asked me sceptically.

"Her mum turned up at my house and said that she was sick. She doesn't look sick but she's a huge fan and she wants to meet you guys." I said.

"Really?" Liam asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"I can't wait to meet her."

Then we talked about random things.

Did you like it????

Also, we have a new bystander. Yay!

Who is it? I hear you ask.

Well, it's...

(Drumroll)

ChaoChao42

Look for your name in the cast!

I noticed your votes, ChaoChao42

I sound like a stalker.

If you want to be a random bystander, stalking Jennifer and Niall, you have to VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR READING LISTS and SHARE THIS BOOK WITH EVERY ONE!

Your votes, comments and follows mean so much to me. :)

Stay phenomiNiall,

:)

SageTheHerb