I Might Be Slightly Insane

Oh, hello there! I see that one way or another you have found your way into this little labyrinth of mine. It's fairly cosy, make yourself comfortable and proceed along, at your own risk of course. I just had to give that warning since some have caught glimpses of the bits and bobs in this place and FREAKED THE FUCK OUT. Well, not in the screaming and screeching runing away from the house being chased by a canibalistic chainsaw maniac kind of freaking the fuck out, it's the kind of freaking the fuck out that you can see inside their eyes the sign flashing "Get this kid in a straight jacket. Now."

Others have stayed though, they seemed to have enjoyed it quite a lot, saying they did indeed found this place very cosy, even rewarded me for it. Nice people. None of them very sane either. But it's nice being slightly insane, because it's safer than being sane. Once you're comfortably intouch with your inner psychopath, there's a much smaller chance of that son of a gun shooting you down and taking full control of your entire being. Feed it, revel in it's darker fantasies, if you don't then the locked up fucker might take it too far. A little bit of madness is good for your health. That's why I'm happy that I might be slightly insane. And if you are too then go on, click on the next story. I have a feeling we are going to like each other a lot.

- AliceNACT