Lost in Forks Chapter 7

It was about 9:00AM when we got back to the house. I didn't realize i was out there all night. I guess being a vampire, I didn't notice time passing. Before we walked inside, I turned to Bella and give her a hug. "Thank you for talking to me, Bella. I really appreciate it." She smiled. Renesmee was sitting at the kitchen table finishing her breakfast. Bella walked over and planted a kiss on her head. "'Morning baby girl." She smiled "Wanna play a game with me and Emma?" Renesmee, with a face lit up shouted "yes!" She squealed. "Can we play hide and seek?" "Of course we can. Come on, let's go" Bella took Renesmees hand and the three of us went outside and played until noon. Once we got back, Alice told us that she wanted to take Renesmee shopping in town. "Emma, I wish you could come with us" Alice said. "It's okay, I don't mind staying here." I smiled at her. "Well, you won't be alone. Rosalie will be here too, and the guys are going on a hunting trip all day." Once they left, I walked upstairs and followed Rosalie's scent. She smelled like strawberries and honeysuckle. It was a beautiful combination. "Rosalie, Can I come in?"

--------------------

"Bella said you went through the same thing I am, but got better once you found Emmett." "She's right, I did, and as much as I hated this life in the beginning, I wouldn't trade it for the world now." Rosalie said. Then she told me her whole story. I then had a new respect for Rosalie. I didn't really know her once I woke up in this new life, but I had a feeling I'd become really good friends with her soon enough. "I never knew about this world and suddenly I'm a part of it and its a huge change. I don't know what I'm suppose to do or where I'm suppose to be. I can never see my family again, or Jamie, and who knows what happened to Lexi." "Who's Jamie?" She smiled at me. "He's my boyfriend, well was I guess now." We ended up talking for hours in her room until we heard the sound of people downstairs.

--------------

Once I got downstairs with Rosalie, Renesmee literally showed us everything she got. It was like a fashion show. The guys came back about an hour later. Once they were back, everyone seemed to go off into little groups. When Rosalie took renesmee to bed, Alice got this distant look on her face for a few seconds, then I noticed Edwards face changed too. They both left the room in a hurry and I was listening to them when I heard alice. She seemed worried. "Something's coming, and it's not good."

Yay I finally posted! Lol sorry its been awhile, but I finally wrote more the other night, I guess I just needed to step away for a little to get more inspired. I hope to update a lot more this summer so please review if you want more!