Chapter 7: Your loss

Hey guys sorry I know i havent uploaded in like a really long time and i am really really sorry. I know its short and unedit but please let me know what you think. The more fed back i get the better the short becomes. 

BECOME A FAN!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

Please and thank you <3

Chapter 7: Your loss 

Janelle's POV

At first I was a little flusher-ed by the call but that was quickly turned into pure anger. I mean who the hell those this guy think he is. I had me then ran out on me. That is not how things work with me.

"What do YOU want." I meant for it to come out in a cold voice but instead it came out in a whisper. There was complete silence for a minute until I heard him let out a sigh.

"That's no way to greet your mate honey bun." he said in a teasing tone. One part of me just wanted to roll my eyes cause he was so cock but another part warmed at the sound of his voice.

"I am busy and don't have all day now what do you want." As I finish my sentence Jordan decided this was a good time to start placing small kisses and love bits on my neck. I could help the moan that escaped my mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT JANELLE!? WHO ARE YOU WITH?" Leo started to scream in my ear. My anger start to bubble. I mean who the fuck does he think he is. He runs off to get his ex-girlfriend and he has the fucking nerve to ask who I am with.

"Who the hell do you think you are? You think that you own me? That you can't be replaced. You wanna know who I am with? I am with someone that could handle me cause obviously you couldn't." I hang up the phone before he could say anything else.

I felt warm arms around my waist and sudden I was straddling Jordan. He look me in my eye and slow closed the space between house. This lips graced mine with so passion and patience, as I was about to deepen the kiss to my disappointment he pulled away. He looked at me and the word that came out of his mouth mended my broken heart.

"I will never hurt you like he did. I feel like there is something between us. I want to be apart of your life not some one night stand. I will always be there for you." Tear silently rolled down my check as I pulled me into a kiss. " I know that we just met but I can't help but feel so passionate about you. You are confident but not cocky, smart, and beautiful inside and out and that is all I want. When I saw you yesterday at the club I knew that I had to have you. So what do you say are you willing to give us a chance?" I looked his eyes believed everything he said.

"YES! I would love for you to be with only me and I with only you." I said peppering his face with kisses. I saw a playful twinkle in his eyes as he jumped naked and smirked at me.

"Race you to the bath room" he said running off. Giggling I ran after him to take the best shower sex that iI have ever had .

***************

After Clean yourselves up I got dressed in a white button up shit and clean pair of his basketball shorts. Jordan made me breakfast then dropped me off at home so that I can get ready for work.

After i got all dressed from work i hopped in my car, but before I started the car I noticed a note on the passengers seat.